Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Shelby American, Inc. (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/shelby-american-inc/)
-   -   Welcome SAI's Brent Fenimore (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/shelby-american-inc/40088-welcome-sais-brent-fenimore.html)

KeithBrown 03-31-2003 07:57 AM

Welcome SAI's Brent Fenimore

Brent,

Welcome to CC. I am sure you may now questioning jumping into the fray, but rest assured I am sure that most here appreciate what SAI does.

I believe that this forum is much better with the inclusion of SAI representatives such as yourself and Bob. Thanks for taking time to read the responses. (besides Evan must get tired of carrying the SAI torch all by himself). ;);) ;)

Regards,

Keith

Excaliber 03-31-2003 08:45 AM

Indeed the SAI folks will bring new expertise/thoughts history and a closer connection to the "real" thing! Welcome!

Ernie

rdorman 03-31-2003 09:09 AM

Uh, well............ on never mind!:) :LOL:

Brent Fenimnore 04-01-2003 08:41 PM

Hello to all,

I am happy to be able to be a member of Club Cobra, I truly mean that and do not think any of us here are any more valuable than any other. I do think Bob and myself can help field some questions but please remember our input is meant for informational purposes and not by any means the only answer or explanation. I think it is important that you know who I am and what experience I have with Cobras as well as SAI and CS so you know where I am coming from on any statements I make or questions I answer. I do not want to make this into a long winded reply so I will put together a quick bio in the morning and insert it into a new response.

Thanks for the welcome,

Brent Fenimore

tesgt350 06-17-2003 12:26 PM

Whats the differance????

Hey Rdorman,
I just wanted to know what the differance is between a regular Shelby Cobra (Continuation) and a "TRIBUTE COBRA". Just courious.
David.

KeithBrown 06-17-2003 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Brent Fenimnore

Hello to all,

I think it is important that you know who I am and what experience I have with Cobras as well as SAI and CS so you know where I am coming from on any statements I make or questions I answer. I do not want to make this into a long winded reply so I will put together a quick bio in the morning and insert it into a new response.

Thanks for the welcome,

Brent Fenimore

Still waiting...:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
Regards,

Keith

Allan A 06-17-2003 02:30 PM

Keith,

Buy your Kirkham or ERA and move on.

Allan

PatBuckley 06-17-2003 03:56 PM

Allan -

Did you buy a Shelby or this web site?

Pat

Allan A 06-17-2003 04:13 PM

Pat,

How much did you grow overnite?

Allan

computerworks 06-17-2003 04:53 PM

Allan,

Pat will have his engine this year.

Ron

PatBuckley 06-17-2003 06:25 PM

Nah nah na na nah na!

It will be faster than your engine also.

And I can drive it better than you can.

And my car will be prettier than your car.

:3DSMILE:

southernfriedcj 06-17-2003 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by PatBuckley

Allan -

Did you buy a Shelby or this web site?

Pat

BUUUUURRRRRNNNN!:3DSMILE:

Allan A 06-17-2003 09:49 PM

Yes I could do both, how about you.

Jamo 06-17-2003 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Allan A

Yes I could do both, how about you.

Tsk tsk... %/

PatBuckley 06-17-2003 10:55 PM

You said "I" could do both - I don't think so. Your daddy wouldn't let you.

:LOL:

KeithBrown 06-18-2003 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Allan A

Keith,

Buy your Kirkham or ERA and move on.

Allan

Sorry I have taken so long to get back to this site. ;)

Allen,

Who the he!! chapped you a$$?

If you have ever seen the vast majority of my posts - they are pro-shelby.

In fact - look at who authored this original post and what I said.
Mr. Fenomore simply stated that he would give us more detailed information and hasn't. Just wondering what gives?

Move on yourself!:mad: :mad:

Keith

Bill Kesner 06-18-2003 11:45 PM

Keith ........

I'm pretty sure Allan just meant that waiting for an answer from Brent with Shelby American may never come!

Brent got attacked big time, and I would venture to guess he had enough of the love/hate relationship with some of our members. I would give them some time, and hopefully eventually someone will take another stab at answering some of the members questions. :eek:

If there is something I could help you with regarding the new Shelby Cobra's, let me know and I'll try to help out. If I don't know the answer, I'll do my best to get the answer for you.

- Bill -

KeithBrown 06-19-2003 05:03 AM

Thanks for the reply and kind offer!

Regards,

Keith:)