Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Shelby American, Inc. (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/shelby-american-inc/)
-   -   CSX 4000 Registry Info Reminder (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/shelby-american-inc/83481-csx-4000-registry-info-reminder.html)

Power Surge 11-01-2007 09:35 AM

CSX 4000 Registry Info Reminder

I am assisting Rick Kopec in collecting as much 4000 series data as we can, for the upcoming new Shelby Registry. The deadline for info is getting very close.

If you have not done so, please send in any information about your 4000 series Cobra, preferably with pictures. You can e-mail them to me at powersurgeperf@aol.com, as well as to Rick at saac@saac.com.

Please try to do this ASAP. Any info/pics submitted after the end of November will most likely not make it into the new registry.

MAKE SURE TO INCLUDE YOUR CSX NUMBER!

Also, as Ron has previously posted, KMP car info is also being requested.

427SnakeSC 11-01-2007 10:37 AM

Sal, just sent an email with the requested info. Thanks!

Slither 11-01-2007 11:29 AM

Isn't Kevin Rogers handling the 4000 Series info. for the registry any longer?

Sal Gerace 11-01-2007 04:28 PM

Sal what quality picture are they looking for for the registry? I am about two weeks from receiving my car. I have a shop taken photo now but would like to to take a nicer photo for the registry.
I have also updated my car information since the last time I sent my information in. Sent to Kevin I believe.Should I send that to you as well?

shelby racer 11-01-2007 07:28 PM

what info needed?

Could you do me a favor and remind me of all of the particular info needed? Thanks, John csx4788

Power Surge 11-02-2007 10:00 PM

Slither, I am sure Kevin is still doing his thing. I am assisting the project after speaking to Rick Kopec. Just a collective effort to gather the needed info, as the deadline approaches.

Sal, if you want, send me what you have now. I won't be forwarding any of the info until the end of November, so if you have newer pics by then, you can send them to me.

John (and everyone else), this is what I'd like for info...

CSX number, first and last name, city and state, person or dealer purchased from, drivetrain specs (what motor, trans, gears), any other specs on the car (color, options, etc), and any other info relevant to the car (history, accidents/repairs, etc, etc).

At this point in time, I think they are able to get ALL cars to have at least one picture. So pics are good. Obviously the better the quality, the better it will print, but a crappy pic is better than no pic! :D