Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Shelby and Racing History (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/shelby-racing-history/)
-   -   VIDEO: The History Channel's Ultimate Autos - Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/shelby-racing-history/122053-video-history-channels-ultimate-autos-cobra.html)

SunDude 09-03-2013 03:52 PM

VIDEO: The History Channel's Ultimate Autos - Cobra

The following program -- entitled "Ultimate Autos: Cobra" -- was originally produced in 20001 for The History Channel. It provides a good overview of Carroll Shelby's life as a racer, team manager and car builder.

The episode covers more than just Cobra roadsters and coupes, but also deals with his involvement with the Ford GT40s, the Shelby Mustangs, the Shelby Dodges and Viper, the continuation-series Cobras and, finally, his ill-fated Series 1.

I'm sure it's a story you all know, but it's fun to watch anyways. Enjoy! :D

buddyg 05-26-2014 05:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shaftesbury (Post 1302599)
a small grouping of picked by the U-18 people in terms he appeared beneath the invasion one-on-one coaching. This really is a good person that's anticipated to mature pertaining to. Asked about half a dozen years as soon as the champs category next season with no goal precisely how

What the heck are you saying? LOL

750hp 05-26-2014 05:35 AM

It's just a spam account. I bet the hyperlink in the signature line is either a dodgy sales site or is a virus. I've reported it and think the mods will delete the account.
Sundude - cool video! I'm being sarcastic - it says the video doesn't exist... :)

SunDude 05-26-2014 07:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 750hp (Post 1302655)
It's just a spam account. I bet the hyperlink in the signature line is either a dodgy sales site or is a virus. I've reported it and think the mods will delete the account.
Sundude - cool video! I'm being sarcastic - it says the video doesn't exist... :)

Well, it did when I first posted it. :-(

Jamo 05-26-2014 09:25 AM

Thanks Craig...he be gone.