Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Shell Valley Companies (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/shell-valley-companies/)
-   -   Looking for Assembly manual for pre-2007 shell valley Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/shell-valley-companies/141359-looking-assembly-manual-pre-2007-shell-valley-cobra.html)

powrby4d 08-25-2018 02:14 PM

Looking for Assembly manual for pre-2007 shell valley Cobra

Recently bought a 2005 year SVC Cobra. Got a binder full of invoices and build sheets for the drivetrain from the prior owner but no assembly manual, and SVC no longer has them available. Handy to have before I start some work on it. Any pointers appreciated. Thanks, Chris

txcobra 08-29-2018 11:03 PM

I have a early model as well not put together. I will check for a assembly manual although I probably wont use it.

saltshaker 08-30-2018 06:56 AM

Manual

A&C (Antique and Collectables) in Buffalo we’re using the same frame and similar bodies....might try them or ask for a current one.
Jon

powrby4d 09-03-2018 06:49 AM

Hey TX thanks very much for checking. If you come across it glad to cover cost of getting my own copy. I have already ordered some parts that will be tricky to retrofit onto the car so knowing how it was supposed to go together in the first place will be a big help.

txcobra 09-11-2018 02:10 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Sorry for the late reply, i have 2. 1 is dated 1995 and the other has no date so dont know if it is pre or post of the 95 one. I will need these so how do you want to go about doing this.

Dirty Harry 09-11-2018 07:45 PM

I'm guessing the '95 manual is the earlier of the 2. The other one shows a more recent car and the company logo on the cover is a newer logo, I think.

Matthewmi 11-17-2018 05:59 AM

I could use a scan of this as well. Happy to contribute to the cause and get this done.

Cobra Rich 06-20-2019 06:10 PM

Aloha! Hey I have a 1994 Cobra replica that I am currently restoring. Would I be able to get a scanned copy of that 1995 Assembly Manual?

powrby4d 05-31-2020 06:35 PM

Shell Valley assembly manual needed - continued

Just got the car back in my hands to sort out after having the top and the roll bars done.
It’s going to need a lot of work on the pedal assembly and a lot of door handle and bracketry work. A lot of things are in need of re-attachment and re-alignment so the manual will definitely come in handy. Never posted a picture before so I’ll see if I can figure out how that works.

APBJR 08-12-2020 07:44 AM

Is there any way that I could get a copy of the older manual also? I would be happy to pay you for your trouble.

powrby4d 08-26-2020 06:53 PM

Verified my Shell Valley is a 2005 kit. Still looking for an assembly manual.

jenga 12-19-2022 01:55 PM

Has anyone downloaded a .pdf copy? I'd love to get one as well. I have a 1999 I just bought with no manual.

twobjshelbys 12-19-2022 02:48 PM

Have you tried contacting them?