Club Cobra Keith Craft Motorsports  

Go Back   Club Cobra > Manufacturers, Engine Builders, tools, and parts. > Shell Valley Companies

Nevada Classics
Main Menu
Module Jump:
Nevada Classics
Nevada Classics
MMG Superformance
Advertise at CC
Banner Ad Rates
MMG Superformance
Keith Craft Racing
Keith Craft Racing
April 2024
S M T W T F S
  1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30        

Kirkham Motorsports

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-17-2009, 11:49 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: shell valley 289 with edelbrock perfomer rpm setup.
Not Ranked     
Default Shell Valley Companies is no longer in business.

Shell Valley Kit Car Manufacturer has been closed down.
I had a car being worked on by them and it is unfinished because they
were foreclosed on by the bank they dealt with.
They had to get rid of people they had employed.
Old 04-20-2009, 03:20 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
Default Shell Valley Companies is for sale and operating

Shell Valley Companies Inc including International Wholesale is for sale and currently open for business. Any interested and qualified buyers of the company should contact SMC, LLC at (866) 961-3211 for additional information.
Old 04-20-2009, 03:22 PM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery
Gold Star Contributor

Cobra Make, Engine: 70 Shelby convertible, ERA-FIA, 66 mustang convertible, mystery Ford powered 2dr convertible
Not Ranked     

http://www.smcauctions.net/cgi-bin/mndetails.cgi?smc4

Bill S.

First time Cobra buyers-READ THIS
Old 04-26-2009, 04:31 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

compaq,My car is their also.Call me at 304-267-3411 Want to know what you're doing about it.Johnny G
Old 04-26-2009, 06:21 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Shell Valley is not open for business! I had an order with them. They called me on the 20th to tell me that the Bank had ordered them to not fill any more orders and that my check was being returned.
Shell Valley has my molds and jigs for my Series 2 Dragon. They built that kit for me to my specs. They told me that I needed to have anything that was mine off of their property by the 24th! They are in Nebraska, I am in New Hampshire. I was able to get my molds/jigs moved and stored so that I can pick them up.
The fact is that the demand for specialty cars is and was dwindling. That along with the state of the economy is the death sentence for alot of small manufacturers. I am taking a break to take care of some health issues and will decide later on whether to offer any of my cars for sale. I know that I will keep designing and building my own. I have an addicition!
Rich, the owner of Shell Valley is a great guy. I wish the best to him, Dana, Roger, and all of the good people of Shell Valley.

Last edited by john chesnut; 04-26-2009 at 06:23 AM..
Old 04-26-2009, 06:51 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

hi john,I paid 1/2 of my car.Dana said not to worry but now I'm worried.It is still in the building'What do you think? Give me a landline to call.Johnny G.
Old 04-27-2009, 02:15 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Shell Valley, 302, a work in progress
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojoegen View Post
hi john,I paid 1/2 of my car.Dana said not to worry but now I'm worried.It is still in the building'What do you think? Give me a landline to call.Johnny G.
Have you heard anything on your car yet?

Dana always gave me excellent service but, with todays market, who knows. Let us know what happens.

Ryan
Old 04-27-2009, 05:01 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: shell valley 289 with edelbrock perfomer rpm setup.
Not Ranked     

If anyone needs their car hauled from Shell Valley call Bill Hoke at 1-317-750-6420.
He will pick it up for you.
Old 04-28-2009, 03:35 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Hey Killer,intercity is picking up the car wed 4/29/ but can't take the crate for the trans and engine.Guess SV is gonna find a transport for them.This is costing me alot more than what is was to be in transport fees to go from there to someone else to finish it to 90% then to my home and transporting the eng, etc.Increased by 50%.Oh well.Look at it this way.It's safe ,it will be done ,sent home in great shape with intercity and it's mine.No more sweating over this.I'm gonna miss Dana and everyone else at SV.I've grown attached to them and never met them other than Dana.So,that's my story and I'm sticking to it.See ya all my CC friends and Killer. Johnny G
Old 05-09-2009, 07:33 PM
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Midstates
Not Ranked     
Default Good news- Shell Valley is sold & back open

Shell Valley Companies Inc. *SOLD*
Date & Time: Auction Cancelled
Location: Shell Valley Companies Inc., 23119 287th Street, Platte Center, NE 68653

Highlights: We are pleased to announce that Shell Valley Companies Inc, including International Wholesale, has been sold and will remain open at its current location.

Tags
midstates classic cars, shell valley co