Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Shop Talk (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/shop-talk/)
-   -   Just wondering... (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/shop-talk/10055-just-wondering.html)

JimsGems 08-02-2001 11:57 PM

Just wondering...

Hey folks;

Does anyone use 49mm DCOE Weber's anymore? Good, Bad or something better, less expensive. Does anyone make a manifold for four Weber carbs for a 351 Cleveland, I figure the engine breathes well enough it could support a set of Weber's. They just look so-o-o-o right and sexy too. How about performance?Thanks.

zimmy 08-03-2001 06:37 AM

For Weber sets complete with manifolds, etc. check out Inglese Inductions. They have a web site with all the info you will need. www.inglese.com.

JimsGems 08-03-2001 02:56 PM

Really...

Thanks, Their site is awsum. Thank you again.

Just goes to show you ask a question here and the great wealth of experience, education and general information flows back to you 100X Thanks zimmy and Brent and all the other members.:D

Rich A 08-03-2001 05:09 PM

James,
Try www.twminduction.com
Try carry manifolds for small and big blocks engines
that will handle IDF,IDA Weber style Carburators.

snakeeyes 08-03-2001 08:10 PM

Jim,

Before you do anything do yourself a favor and e-mail Cal Metal on this subject. He put together a set of 48 IDA's for me, gratis. He astounds me with his knowledge of Webers every time I speak with him about them, and he can absolutely steer you in the right direction as far the best setups and places to find them. He may not look at this topic because of the "generic" nature of the title, so I'd highly recommend you drop him an e-mail--

Happy hunting,
Bob