Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Shop Talk (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/shop-talk/)
-   -   Paint Color (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/shop-talk/13910-paint-color.html)

wadesdad 01-18-2002 06:33 AM

Paint Color

Can anyone ID this color?

No, seriously, I just thought I'd share this pic I came across.

wadesdad 01-18-2002 06:38 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Trying again for the pic.

dalola 01-18-2002 06:51 AM

Steve,

Looks a lot like that Explorer color last year...a orangie-bronzie shade...don't recall the official name. Nice, though.

While this looks like a well crafted Cobra, it's a bit too far off course for my tastes. Always fun to look, though!

Dave

Back in Black 01-18-2002 09:40 AM

That scoop's big enough to hold a kegger!

And the car looks like a speedboat with those colors:3DSMILE:

Like the wheels tho :eek:

Whaler 01-18-2002 10:33 AM

Not so much the paint or other custom features ...check out the hood scoop!

Maybe he could stretch the car and sell it as a limo

whaler

Flyin_Freddie 01-18-2002 10:42 AM

What paint color....?

That's easy....You Gee Eel Wye!

Bet it's got a compressed air lift system, too, as well as a 6000 watt stereo with refrigerator size bass boxes in the trunk, doesn't it...?

Sorry....not my tastes, but then I've been told all my taste is in my mouth, too! :D

Guess I'm too much of a traditionalist for this color, WadesDad....

HIQ 01-18-2002 12:31 PM

Have to love that custom bumper!

Not my taste, but the quality of the work looks good.

SSSnake 01-18-2002 12:42 PM

It looks like the color of the ERA Rushin. The rushin has one gold stripe down the middle. Can you say Pimped Out. Does the driver of this car call himself Mack Daddy?

Glenn

Leroy 01-18-2002 06:38 PM

COLOR

No wonder Shelby wants to stop the after market cobras. Too much money and no taste.
Lee