Club Cobra Keith Craft Racing  

Go Back   Club Cobra > Engine Building, Tuning, and Induction > Small Block Talk

Nevada Classics
MMG Superformance
Main Menu
Module Jump:
Nevada Classics
Nevada Classics
MMG Superformance
MMG Superformance
Advertise at CC
Banner Ad Rates
Keith Craft Racing
March 2024
S M T W T F S
          1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Kirkham Motorsports

Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By mikeinatlanta
  • 1 Post By patrickt
  • 4 Post By Jamo

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-16-2015, 08:24 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Default Alloycars Are Real - Part II

A little quick on the draw there Jamo, I don't live here 24/7.

"I see the one person I invited to provide an apology to the members chose not to...speaks volumes." - Jamo

You obviously feel slighted by me not responding so I will give you my closing thoughts. But first let me share some comments by Ingo Poth, founder/owner of Alloycars.
Old 01-16-2015, 08:26 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Comments by Ingo Poth, founder/owner of Alloycars –

1) At the West Palm Beach Exhibition I didn’t work the booth and handle questions with attendees. I let my employees do that so they could describe the work they do. They are hard workers and deserved the pleasure of taking pride in the work being displayed. I spent my time with the TV crew and dealing with other Alloycars related work. To say someone overheard things like "ugly american" coming from me is a lie, and an infantile one at that. The same goes for what was "overheard" on my webcam, it's sad to see people stoop to that level of maliciousness. The fact is, all my employees are American citizens and very proud to build these cars in the USA, a complete car in the USA. For the American patriot, the next time you see a Kirkham think "made in Poland", revenue goes to polish factory workers and the Polish economy. We support America 100% with the work we do, and products we provide.

2) You all want to see a finished car from Alloycars, in a couple of months you will. What has been displayed numerous times is a prototype only, and this has been said over and over. It usually takes 4 passes on a prototype design to get everything ironed out for mass production, we are almost there!

3) Continued disbelief of the existence of "Tom", or thinking Tom is Ingo is Ozzie etc. is ridiculous. His full name is Tom Gond and you can find him on Facebook.

4) My first post on Club Cobra was an honest apology for what Tom had unintentionally done, if you read it again you will see that my apology was sincere. I did not throw the first stone, and like any man with pride, if my integrity is attacked I will defend it.

5) I have received hundreds of emails from all over the world, these are from people not interested in cobras, but when googling something were brought to Club Cobra by word association in the search field. They read what was being said and have contacted me about how I can approach Club Cobra sponsors and link posts to ranking lists. I have decided this is the best way to expose Club Cobra for what it is, let a larger audience read what you have posted so they can decide for themselves.

6) One of my customers came to me quite upset about his treatment on Club Cobra. He was asking questions about how to change spindles on his MKII FFR and was banned from Club Cobra for no reason. All I could say was the same thing happened to Alloycars, he already knew. Then I took care of him, he will be very happy with his $16,000 FFR aluminum rebody.
Old 01-16-2015, 08:28 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Now my closing thoughts, apparently what Jamo was so wanting of for “closure” on the other thread. This has been incredible to watch on so many fronts, one could write a book on social behavior just on what has been written here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmustang View Post
... From two people Ingo directly spoke with at the show, his attitude there was just as abrupt when this site was mentioned as his posts were. Just as the overheard comment he made about "Stupid Americans" was heard.

Of course I did get it second hand, but the person I spoke with has no reason to lie about his/her interactions.

I'll leave it at that.

Bill S.
Amazing stuff Bill! I hope you realize all this proves is that the superficial shell you have been hiding behind has finally been stripped away. Even in absentia, Ingo Poth has reduced you to a snot noised little kid who invents “shocking tales” to impress his playmates, AWESOME!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamo View Post
... AL427SBF...you hooked up to the wrong horse, attacking fellow members, and when asked to leave the thread...took some shots at me. I don't really care about your digs at me (laughable actually), but it does indicate how blinded you were. I'm not going to suspend you...I'd rather hold you out as someone who is being treated with pity for all to see. Whether you choose to apologize to your fellow members is up to you ...
Of course this is the nonsense I was referring to earlier. You should have started this latest rant with "you hooked up to the wrong jackass", or "horse's ass" ... that will make more sense to the silent majority watching this train wreck.

As for those who feel I was "overbearing" in my opinion of Alloycars, not really. Maybe overbearing with your ignorant drivel and inability to let things unfold and run its' natural course, yes I'll own up to that one. I hope CobraDan posts his impressions of Alloycars soon, I think he has already made the trip. I expect what Dan has to say will vindicate all the thoughtless preconceived notions about the company and its' founder. Even if this occurs, I'm not so sure anything will change, the reading comprehension by many is so poor, understanding what is actually said has proved to be a crap shoot for most of you. Then there is the ego problem of owning up to your own foolishness. In all likelihood nothing will change, but the silent majority will know the truth and that is plenty good for me.

This has been an interesting public display of company validation slowly unfolding in the face of moronic assertions as more facts come to light. Be aware that more are coming, Alloycars is moving forward on several fronts. When this news is made public, even the most obtuse skeptic will have to recant previous posts of a half-wit, the wall of ignorance is eroding and will not protect you much longer.

For those who really do care, all of this will be shared by Ingo Poth when appropriate, and on a new Alloycars forum of which the domain name has already been registered.

As for the apology Jamo was intent on “soliciting” for, which one of you losers has the balls to man up and apologize to Alloycars?

"If it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck...well, to be blunt, you're a dick." – Jamo
Feel free to put your fat ass in that group “dick”.

Back with the silent majority who have enjoyed watching the vocal minority build this śhit pile as high as Yosemite's half dome
Old 01-16-2015, 08:39 AM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery
Gold Star Contributor

Cobra Make, Engine: 70 Shelby convertible, ERA-FIA, 66 mustang convertible, mystery Ford powered 2dr convertible
Not Ranked     

I'll stick with what I heard and what others heard that were on the ground there as they have no reason to lie, or cover their behinds.

The pictures posted on this site showing Ingo conversing at the booth at the show, as well as the quotes from Ingo/Tom/Ozzie/Harriet/Jeff and yourself on the closed threads speak for themselves.

This will be my only response to such nonsense.
Old 01-16-2015, 08:54 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Unique 427SC 383 stroker
Not Ranked     
Default Its a bird, its a plane...its...

Super Peter to the rescue!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by g-pete
I HATE guys who are lying - no matter what their craft and how good they are. I hate when people get lied to and sucker money out of them. I will defend the honesty of the US manufactures and hart working guys.

The hard working guys who dreamed about the Cobra for years and years, the guys who sent their kids to collage - not before they build a house and provided a home.
The guys who can't tell the wifes what some parts of the car cost. The guys who take second jobs to make sure nothing is taken from the household money.

These guys need a shield, I'm a part of this shield. When such bad individuals come along and try these stunts ---- I'm there.

(Honest - just a bit of levity before Jamo cleans clocks - I mean house ) I'm outta here now - heading for the hills!

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the strength to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference. -(wasn't me)

BEWARE OF THE DOGma!! Dogmatism bites...

Last edited by Buzz; 01-16-2015 at 09:01 AM..
Old 01-16-2015, 09:02 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

I have no words so

Old 01-16-2015, 09:05 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR track car, SL-C track car
Not Ranked     

That's hilarious Buzz.

But I think it's supposed to be cognac in that glass.
Old 01-16-2015, 09:08 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Unique 427SC 383 stroker
Not Ranked     

Hey - I'm in the Caribbean...cognag is dam expensive. And they don't sell Raki

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the strength to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference. -(wasn't me)

BEWARE OF THE DOGma!! Dogmatism bites...
Old 01-16-2015, 09:22 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

AL427SBF:

You sure sling a lot of mud for a guy who tries to remain anonymous, and your rants are childish drivel. I guess in internet land they call guys like you a troll, however, the term I associate with you isn't so nice.

Enjoy the ban, I expect peer rejection is something you are quite familiar with.
Bill D likes this.
Old 01-16-2015, 09:28 AM
Half-Ass Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ERA #732, 428FE (447 CID), TKO600, Solid Flat Tappet Cam, Tons of Aluminum
Not Ranked     
Default Sayonara...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeinatlanta View Post
Enjoy the ban, I expect peer rejection is something you are quite familiar with.
Al427SB, you might be able to dodge a six month ban by claiming that RodKnock hacked your account and posted all that crap without your permission. Absent that, you're toast....
NewYorkGuy likes this.
Old 01-16-2015, 09:41 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF #1473 392 cu.in. titanium/black stripes
Not Ranked     

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_T6bXYp-R9Q"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_T6bXYp-R9Q[/ame]
Old 01-16-2015, 09:51 AM
Full Blown Member
Visit my Photo Gallery
Premier Contributor

Cobra Make, Engine: KMP 427 S/C, Twin Paxton 511 FE
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickt View Post
Al427SB, you might be able to dodge a six month ban by claiming that RodKnock hacked your account and posted all that crap without your permission. Absent that, you're toast....
Naw. Just a case of SBS. I've seen it a hundred times.....
Old 01-16-2015, 09:57 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: owned Kirkham for 11 years
Not Ranked     
Thumbs down

Good one Clayboy.

I won`t miss al
Maurice
Old 01-16-2015, 10:13 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: KMP 539, a Ton of Aluminum
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by AL427SBF View Post
Comments by Ingo Poth, founder/owner of Alloycars –

The fact is, all my employees are American citizens and very proud to build these cars in the USA, a complete car in the USA. For the American patriot, the next time you see a Kirkham think "made in Poland", revenue goes to polish factory workers and the Polish economy. We support America 100% with the work we do, and products we provide.
The Kirkham aluminum body & chassis are made in Poland. The rest of the Kirkham is built here in Utah. So what? Who cares? With all the recalls by GM, Ford & Chrysler/Jeep, made in America ain't what it used to be.

BTW, let me audit Alloycars' payroll and general ledger and then we'll be able verify whether the statement "100% American" is true or not. Based upon previous experience, I'm thinking that is made up too. More hot air.

Do you know where the first 150 Cobras from Alloycars were produced? Answer: in the mind of Ingo or Tom or whoever. More hot air.

Quote:
You all want to see a finished car from Alloycars, in a couple of months you will. What has been displayed numerous times is a prototype only, and this has been said over and over. It usually takes 4 passes on a prototype design to get everything ironed out for mass production, we are almost there!
Well, that's good, because Paul (FatBoy) displayed a blowup pic of one of their cars and it looked terrible. Check back in when you have some "ham and eggs." Until then, it's just more hot air.

Quote:
I did not throw the first stone, and like any man with pride, if my integrity is attacked I will defend it.
Complete recreation of history or better known as more hot air. The permanent record reflects otherwise. And defending one's "integrity" by calling others "retards"?

Quote:
One of my customers came to me quite upset about his treatment on Club Cobra. He was asking questions about how to change spindles on his MKII FFR and was banned from Club Cobra for no reason. All I could say was the same thing happened to Alloycars, he already knew. Then I took care of him, he will be very happy with his $16,000 FFR aluminum rebody.
BS. My sources say that "MrNobody" was Alloycars, same IP address, same computer. More hot air.

AL427SBF, are you affiliated or being "paid" (parts, check, cash, etc.) by anyone affiliated with Alloycars? What is your exact relationship to Alloycars?

Personally, I hope Jamo doesn't ban you, because this place occasionally gets boring and I need to read some new Internet BS to get my fill each day.
Old 01-16-2015, 10:30 AM
Super Moderator
Visit my Photo Gallery
Lifetime Contributor

Cobra Make, Engine: KMP 184/482ci Shelby
Not Ranked     

No more threads on this subject til I give the green light...nobody should feel free to ignore me on this.
mrmustang, Bernica, Bill D and 1 others like this.
Old 01-16-2015, 01:31 PM
Super Moderator
Visit my Photo Gallery
Lifetime Contributor

Cobra Make, Engine: KMP 184/482ci Shelby
Not Ranked     

AL427SBF:
"If it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck...well, to be blunt, you're a dick." – Jamo
Feel free to put your fat ass in that group “dick”.

Assolutely!

BTW, second posting by AL427SBF personally coming at me...and still no ban. Go figure.

Last edited by Jamo; 01-16-2015 at 01:58 PM..
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: