Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Small Block Talk (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/small-block-talk/)
-   -   Thanks to Lykins Motorsports (blykins) (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/small-block-talk/144262-thanks-lykins-motorsports-blykins.html)

Tomcobra17 11-27-2020 10:36 AM

Thanks to Lykins Motorsports (blykins)

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to say thanks so much to Brent Lykins at Lykins Motorsports!

I have a Roush 342r that had a dog-bone break allowing the roller lifter to spin and wipe the cam lobe. I called Brent and he sent me a custom grind based on what I was looking for and it is awesome! The car has power everywhere, idles great (sounds nasty) and drives great, smooth and no low speed bucking.

Not only that, but Brent helped with ordering new dog-bones, lifters and all the gaskets and extras I would need to complete the install. He gave me his cell, answered all my questions and helped me through the whole install process, even on the weekend!

I must say, I am very impressed with his customer service, which is so hard to find these days.

If anyone is looking for a custom cam, new engine or whatever, don’t hesitate to give Brent a call.

Tom

CCKW353 11-27-2020 11:39 AM

Typical Brent :). He did my 427 FE SO motor. He is still readily available to speak with when needed.

talos 11-27-2020 01:36 PM

This man is very religious to his profession, and deserves every bit of recognition. A person to be admired.

byron w 11-28-2020 08:10 AM

Brent is simply the best. He has helped me so much and will always answer the phone.
Can't say enough good things about Brent!

olddog 11-29-2020 01:00 PM

Not only that but he is regularly on this site helping everyone he can, and shares and swaps stories for everyone to enjoy.

Now that I'm retired, and when the plague is over I'm going to drive down and meet him some day, just to say thanks for all the friendship over the years.