Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   So Cal Cobra Club (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/so-cal-cobra-club/)
-   -   San Diego club? (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/so-cal-cobra-club/70558-san-diego-club.html)

somar 06-24-2006 09:57 AM

San Diego club?

can anyone tell me if there is a cobra club here in SD, if not anyone interested in starting an informal club. Please contact me

Guy Johnson 06-24-2006 04:44 PM

Sure I am interested in starting a club.

Guy

SkipB 06-24-2006 08:21 PM

Guys,

There is a pretty active group of Cobra owners already in San Diego. You might stop by Starbucks in Mission Valley (near IKEA) on the first Saturday of each month. There is a group that meets in the morning and goes for a cruise. The cruise and start location sometimes varies, so you might want to contact Hank Steckel at camelot@san.rr.com to find out about the next one!

Also check out the So Cal Shelby club site and you can get active there as well.

Skip B.

SkipB 06-24-2006 08:24 PM

Whoops, I forgot!

If you aren't doing anything in the morning on the 4th of July, there is a nice parade in Scripps Ranch you can be in with your Cobra. If you don't have a car yet (none listed for you guys) then contact me for parade information as a car owner or perhaps a rider. Lots of fun from 10AM to about noon.

Skip Brindle 858-254-7171 or jbrindl1@san.rr.com

I hope to hear from you.

Guy Johnson 06-24-2006 10:11 PM

Does anyone no of a cobra club in the L.A. area?

Guy

somar 06-25-2006 08:03 AM

Thanks for your reponses I will check out the local club. The So Cal club seems to be in LA area with not much happening down here. I drive a shell valley 1966 427. Where you guys from anyone near Poway?

SkipB 06-25-2006 09:15 AM

Somar,

I am right over the hill in Scripps Ranch. Come on over on the 4th for our parade. I think you would have fun. Let me know if you can attend.

Skip B

somar 06-25-2006 09:39 AM

Skip,

I will see you there, looking forward to meeting the Cobra family