Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Suggestions (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/suggestions/)
-   -   Small block forum (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/suggestions/14826-small-block-forum.html)

TheRobb 02-20-2002 09:25 PM

Small block forum

Cobras came with either an FE engine, or a small block. But here, we find only forums for FE's and 385 series engines.

Where is the small block forum?

-Robb

Turk 02-20-2002 10:02 PM

Nowhere?
You can't put a small block in a Corba. It won't fit!

TURK
ofcourse kidding!

cobra fever 02-20-2002 11:40 PM

try

club cranky

65cobra427 02-21-2002 11:56 PM

No such thing!!!

Robb,

As you will find on this forum... Its a cruel world out there...

There is no such thing as a small block (SB)... the opposite of big block (BB) is little block (LB)...

Just a suggestion or 2... 1)Go to the search engine and type in "little block forum" or "LB forum" (same results either way)... or 2) ask Cranky aka racer x 99 (still same results)... LOL

Mc spotter:MECOOL:

RACER X #99 02-22-2002 03:35 PM

No sb forum

Robb,
The reason that you don't see a sb forum is that most of the sb owners are either racers or wannabe racers and are much too busy tweaking their engines.
On the other hand the BB guys have plenty of time to discuss things such as How to polish valve covers. Who does the best surge tank chrome plating and will pistriping my oil pan add HP?

I gotta go get a putty knife to scrape the crud off of the underside of my hood. I slid thru some mud last year and it's getting harder to close my hood.

Good luck with your sb forum search.

Cranky Mcsmallblock:3DSMILE:

got snake? 02-22-2002 06:51 PM

Are there more Small/little Blocks then big blocks in the world of Ko Bra replicas?

My bet is on S/L-Blocks

GS

PS FYI I want a BB in mine!

65cobra427 02-25-2002 10:35 AM

Is this great or what???

Now I've even got "got snake?" using the word "little block"... C'mon cranky, join the club!!! Just say, I've got a little block... This doesn't demean your manlihood...

Mc spotter:cool: