Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Suggestions (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/suggestions/)
-   -   Number of Posts THIS YEAR! (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/suggestions/63531-number-posts-year.html)

Edley Rondinone 04-15-2005 05:52 PM

Number of Posts THIS YEAR!

Is it possible to get a "Year-to-Date" amount of posts, maybe in parentheses, next to or under our "Number of posts", which is under our name?

Or maybe a heading under/next to the "members" tab, similar to the "Top 30 Posters" tab.

Just curious; It may be interesting to see who has been posting the most lately.

richfergus 04-15-2005 06:48 PM

I have no doubt you'd be way up there, Edley (2.85 per day)
I enjoy your stuff!
Richard Ferguson

Edley Rondinone 04-18-2005 12:00 PM

Thanks, Rich!!! I am trying to get the administrators to somehow let us know who is posting here on the current topics.

computerworks 04-18-2005 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Edley Rondinone

I am trying to get the administrators to somehow let us know who is posting here on the current topics.
Since we don't have that feature in the forum software, I'd like to appoint you Tallymaster.

..a weekly report from you should be sufficient. :cool:

Edley Rondinone 04-20-2005 08:36 PM

Ron: maybe a yearly "reset" on the post count; For instance, my post count would/could look like --- 2801/32. Like a re-settable "trip" odometer, separate from the regular odometer.

clayfoushee 04-20-2005 09:06 PM

Edley, just start counting.........you can do it. We'll be waiting for your annual reports.:)

Edley Rondinone 04-20-2005 10:00 PM

Clay: You're deputized!!

Slither 04-20-2005 11:15 PM

And the point is...?

Edley Rondinone 04-22-2005 05:37 PM

An updated/yearly post total would let people know, at a glance, who the most-frequent posters are.

Slither 04-22-2005 06:04 PM

Ed. Who cares?