Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Texas Cobra Club (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/texas-cobra-club/)
-   -   Sad News today (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/texas-cobra-club/104225-sad-news-today.html)

mtpockets 04-28-2010 03:00 PM

Sad News today

It's with a heavy heart I have to report the passing of a dear friend, Houston and Texas Cobra Club member George Kitchen. George was out for a ride in his RCR GT-40 with a friend beside him and was involved in a single car accident. No details except to say both men were killed. We'll all miss George, his unending sense of humor and his stories of family and the military. Our condolenses go out to his wife Diane and his entire family

Dennis Mosley 04-28-2010 03:09 PM

George was one of the good guys! He will be missed.

jshel1 04-28-2010 03:24 PM

Truely terrible news. George and I had a lengthy conversation just last month at the state meet; he recalled it to be my second and the issues Richard and I had arriving in the rain in 2009. It is just awful to hear this.

BT SNAKE 04-28-2010 03:32 PM

This is really a shock. George was truly a super good guy. I could talk with him for hours and did a few times. My sincerest thoughts and prayers to his
family.

Hersh

Seagull81 04-28-2010 05:33 PM

I didn't have the chance to get to know George, but our prayers are with the family.

Bwana Snake 04-28-2010 06:01 PM

I think George was the one that donated a LoneStar GT40 ot Operation Comfort, what a guy. God go with.

Gary

Stoney FFR 04-28-2010 06:11 PM

That is just awful. I think I spoke with him down in San Marcos for a few minutes. Life is so precious. Live each day to the fullest and give thanks for each new day. Prayers from Burleson go out to his family.

LREYBURN 04-28-2010 07:40 PM

"Only the good die young!" George was one of the "good." Our prayers of comfort to his wifie and family. I remember kidding him about his dirty car at San Marcos...what a loss.

Larry & Jackie

Gregg(What's his name)? 04-29-2010 04:41 AM

George will be missed and I he and his family will be our prayers. Our little club lost a great member and I know those in the Houston area will pay a great tribute to George. May God be with him and his family.

eric johnson 04-29-2010 06:59 AM

God speed, George :(

FUNFER2 04-29-2010 09:57 AM

I don't know George but, I offer my prayers for him, his buddy and family.
At the very least,....... he went out loving what he liked to do. ;)

gsharapa 04-29-2010 01:40 PM

Always sad to lose a fellow Cobra enthusiast. Prayers for him and his family....

johnblanchette 04-29-2010 03:32 PM

Hello guys and girls, my name is John Blanchette and I was George's nephew. Let me start by saying thank you for all of your kind words, George will missed by everyone in our family. Again, thank you, I'm sure George is up there telling jokes to the lord as we speak.

CowtownCobra 04-29-2010 04:56 PM

Sad, very sad. It's been a rough year out there so far. Be careful