Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Texas Cobra Club (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/texas-cobra-club/)
-   -   San Marcos Meet - Texas Cobra Club - Thank you! (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/texas-cobra-club/109869-san-marcos-meet-texas-cobra-club-thank-you.html)

sillychinkgirl 03-29-2011 01:30 PM

San Marcos Meet - Texas Cobra Club - Thank you!

Hello Everyone,

I was in the San Marcos, TX, trip with my sidekick, Court Smith, this past weekend. Just kidding :P He's my boyfriend. I would like to thank all of you for your hospitality and showing me around and being a good sport to me.

It was my very first time. I hope it's not the last time.

I had a blast! Although I did not get to do everything I wanted to do, such as going on more cruises (and yes, Steve Seitz, aka luvdablues, I will remember to actually put sunscreen on), I still had a fantastic time.

There were some things I wanted to point out that ensued hilarity for a while for me even after I got back from the trip.

1. I had a great time with all the girls! You girls are hilarious, and I would love to hang out with any of you lovelies on any day in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. Some girls I will mention are Wanda Parker, two Elaines – Elaine Dean and Elaine Martin, Ann Tucker, Cheryl (I don't know your last name. Your hubby is Joe, and that about narrows it down to all of the Richards. Sorry :( Too many), Yancy, and Lynn (Again, I don't know your last name, sorry!).

2. Ms. Ann Tucker – omg, the phrase “shop until you drop” is the epitome of what you and Elaine Martin did, probably. I don't shop or like it personally. I just went for the gals and still enjoyed every part of it. Mike and Gary … Don't look at the credit card statement for the next two months. Drinking … um … I am Asian … I can be drank under the table by pretty much anyone. I didn't realize the open bar, meant, open bar.

3. Tony Jacobs – the one with the cool shading on the stripes of your cobra (beige)… I don't have any more words that can describe this piece from an artist's standpoint except – MASTERPIECE!

4. Richard Parker – you really cannot hear and neither can I now.

5. Nathan Parker, Brian L., Wanda Parker, Richard Parker, and luvdablues (Steve Seitz), I really don't have monstrous hands. It's the electrically heated gloves that made it appear that way.

6. John Shelton – okay seriously … A wienermobile??!

7. I hope no one is offended by my screen name. I've had it since I've been a member of runner's world so it's stuck.

I had a great time everyone! Hope your week is going well! If I misspelled your name, I'm sorry! I just met everyone.

Now … back to that pizza I was eating ...

Thanks again,
Karen Shiue (sillychinkgirl) ^_^

PARKERPOWER 03-29-2011 04:56 PM

What did she say?

sillychinkgirl 03-29-2011 05:10 PM

Hey now :P

SSSammy 03-29-2011 05:28 PM

Welcome Karen!

This is how we roll .. all the time, every time. Looking forward to seeing you and Court regularly as the year unfolds. Glad it was such a positive experience!

Sam

Stoney FFR 03-29-2011 08:45 PM

It was good to finally meet you Karen. Glad you enjoyed yourself!

Joe - -

jshel1 03-30-2011 04:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PARKERPOWER (Post 1119352)
What did she say?

Something about a wienermobile, all of the Richards, big hands, and open bar.

Kidding aside, glad you could make it Karen.

Clois Harlan 03-30-2011 05:59 AM

Karen,

You are in good company. That is a good group of guys and gals to know. Maybe you and your boyfriend can motor up to Tulsa for a little thing Dean Lampe and I are putting together we are calling the Cobra Invitational second week of June (assuming everything works out).....

Clois

PARKERPOWER 03-30-2011 06:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jshel1 (Post 1119483)
Something about a wienermobile, all of the Richards, big hands, and open bar.

Kidding aside, glad you could make it Karen.

OH,I thought she said do you want a beer, but I guess she said you can't hear. I need to get my hearing aids tuned up:LOL:

snakebittexan 03-30-2011 10:06 AM

Anyone notice how much better Courts Lone Star looks with Karen in it! Karen, you are fun addition to the group and we always enjoy seeing you!

cgsincc 03-30-2011 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snakebittexan (Post 1119549)
Anyone notice how much better Courts Lone Star looks with Karen in it!

Too true!

Quote:

6. John Shelton – okay seriously … A wienermobile??!
Yeah, what's the deal Showboat? And you can't use bad gas as an excuse :LOL:

airspeed1 03-30-2011 02:10 PM

Karen:

I am glad you had a good time! It was great seeing you and Court again.

Jerry
(Mike's taller and younger brother in case you can't tell us apart!)

sillychinkgirl 03-31-2011 12:46 PM

"Jerry
(Mike's taller and younger brother in case you can't tell us apart!)"

Well ... I must say, on Thursday night from the heat and drinking, I thought for a split second there that I was seeing you. I asked Mike, "is that Jerry??!" He goes, "no dear. You are wasted and don't look all that great." That's about all I remembered from the rest of that night hehe.

Oh and my roadkill from Texas Roadhouse became roadkill once again after I was in the bedroom wondering why the room was spinning.

Side note: I need a bf this weekend! Court is going to abandon me for some lake :P j/k

Francis 04-01-2011 03:25 PM

so, now we have confirmation again, Ann and Elaine packed their credit cards again. Good luck boys...

Skuzzy 04-11-2011 02:09 PM

Karen, you still hangin around with "RoadKill" (not going to live that one down Court)? :)

Hope to see you guys at College Station next month.

I could not make San Marcos,....again. One day, when I finally have my own car....one day.

Roush #1 04-11-2011 07:08 PM

Karen,

Good to see you again. Hope to see you and Court in a couple of months in College Station at the Lone Star Rally.... or you can leave Court at home and come by yourself!
LOL!

Jody and Nancy