Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Texas Cobra Club (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/texas-cobra-club/)
-   -   Cobra Wanna Be - DFW Area (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/texas-cobra-club/141441-cobra-wanna-dfw-area.html)

AFI 09-13-2018 06:11 AM

Cobra Wanna Be - DFW Area

Hello - I live in the DFW area. Would it be possible for me to attend you next locan meeting? How many people usually show up? Is there anyone that has an ERA car? I am still in the early stages of research that includes comfort / drivability / quality / if I can only have one sports car - Is this it? Any and all input would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Anthony

dallas_ 09-13-2018 06:23 AM

welcome!
We usually meet at the first Saturday of every month. Look under the Texas Cobra Club sub-forum the week before for the time and location. I know of one really nice era example you can see there. Hope to see you at the next meeting.
john

AFI 09-13-2018 07:22 AM

Thank you for the quick response. I will miss October's meeting do to work travel. I will have to make the November meeting. I look forward to it.

Anthony

RockBit 09-13-2018 08:31 AM

Anthony - I have ERA812 and am at every meeting. You are welcome to check it out and I’ll take you for a ride if you want.

bwcobra15 09-13-2018 08:48 AM

Saturday November 10th, 10:30am

Texas Cobra Club-DFW Chapter and Shelby Cobra Association of Texas (SCAT) will be back at Intrinsic Smokehouse and Brewery for the Classic Car Show benefiting Good Samaritans of Garland, Inc.
10:30am - 1:00pm / 509 West State Street, Garland, 75040

Please bring canned goods (meat ravioli or peanut butter) to help with our Fill A Ford F-250. Prestige Ford will be bringing 1600 canned goods and our goal is 2,000+ cans!

Texasdoc 09-14-2018 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bwcobra15 (Post 1451012)
benefiting Good Samaritans of Garland, Inc.!

Plus they have really good BBQ!

AFI 10-26-2018 06:56 AM

Hello Everyone - Is this still on for Nov 10th? Is there anything else going on? RockBit, I am looking forward to seeing your car.

Anthony

bwcobra15 10-26-2018 07:22 AM

Cars at the Star - Frisco - Oct 27 10am-2pm

The Texas Cobra Club, and the Shelby Cobra Association of Texas (SCAT) will be participating in the Star Car Show this Saturday, October 27 from 10am to 2pm. This is at the Dallas Cowboys facility. Should a great day! Come out and see us -

The Star Car Show

RockBit 10-26-2018 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AFI (Post 1453187)
Hello Everyone - Is this still on for Nov 10th? Is there anything else going on? RockBit, I am looking forward to seeing your car.

Anthony

Anthony - I will be at the Start in Frisco tomorrow and will also be at Intrinsic in Garland on Nov. 10. Looking forward to meeting you.

AFI 10-26-2018 09:21 AM

Thanks for the replies and info. I will no make tomorrow, I have another commitment.

Anthony

jcraigau 11-22-2018 11:16 PM

Anthony, make sure you get along to at least one of their meetings. I travelled all the way from Australia to attend a Texas club meet and had a ball with a fantastic bunch of guys and gals.

Cheers
Jamie

Ron61 11-23-2018 02:14 AM

And we have had people from out here go to their big show and they all say it is really great. They have some very knowledgeable people and can help you a lot in your decisions.

Ron