Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Texas Cobra Club (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/texas-cobra-club/)
-   -   Woodards Mom (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/texas-cobra-club/16281-woodards-mom.html)

ERA600hp 04-15-2002 08:47 PM

Woodards Mom

Talked to Jim Woodard today, he had to make a quick trip to San Antonio!!

His mother had a heart attack!

She is 94 years old, we need to keep Jim and his mother in our prayers!

We ask that the Lords will be done!

I talked with Marge tonight, and asked if there is anything that WE can do for her or Jim, that they are to call me anytime, day or night!

We need to lift Jim and his mother up, and keep them in our Prayers!!

We ask that The Lord be with Jim and His Mother, that He be with them and watch over them, and that HE give them Peace about what ever may come their way!

WE LOVE YOU JIM AND MARGE!!!

Tom

BLACKJACK 04-15-2002 09:48 PM

AMEN.

BLACKJACK

cobra fever 04-15-2002 11:02 PM

my prayers to the Woodard family

jrussell 04-16-2002 03:17 AM

Jim & Marge, our prayers are with you.

Jim and Marge,
Our thoughts and prayers are with you! If there is ANYTHING we can do to ease your burden here, please let us know!!
Your friends,
The Russell family

clay fugate 04-16-2002 05:03 AM

sorry to hear the news jim,

you and your family will be in our prayers

clay and karen

jayscobras 04-16-2002 05:11 AM

JIM AND MARGE, OUR PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU. SAN ANTONIO IS NOT THAT FAR AWAY AND I CAN BE THERE IF THERE IS ANYTHING THAT YOU NEED...DAY OR NIGHT.

TOM ABOUT SAID IT ALL BUT MORE PRAYERS NEVER HURT. REMEMBER, THERE IS A SPECIAL PLACE IN GOD'S HEART FOR A MOTHER.

JAY AND DEE

ThePidler 04-16-2002 05:37 AM

Jim,

You and your family will be in our prayers as well, may you find peace in God's will.

Greg and Tammi Rice

4RE KLR 04-16-2002 06:07 AM

Jim

You and your family are in our prayers. If you need anything at all we are only as far away as a phone. Anything ... Anytime, day or night.

Ferrari Killer
Steve & Carrie Parks

427Aggie 04-16-2002 07:18 AM

Jim,

Our prayers are with you and your family....everything will work out for the best...hang in there.

Matt & Julie

JRoss 04-16-2002 09:01 AM

Jim & Marge,

Our prayers are with you. Take care.

John & Rae Lynn

Gary Morris 04-16-2002 09:11 AM

Jim.....Our thoughts and prayers are with you. Remember WE are ALL part of your family as YOU are part of OURS.

We Love You,
Gary & Susan

James Baldwin 04-16-2002 09:30 AM

Jim and Marge, Jeannie and I are thinking of you and hope to hear good news soon!

Tom called me with the news yesterday and asked me to post it. Unfortunately, I did some damage to my ankle on Sunday and did not hobble up thte stairs to post it in time. Sorry, Tom.

Best wishes Jim and Marge!