Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Texas Cobra Club (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/texas-cobra-club/)
-   -   Cruise, After July Meeting (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/texas-cobra-club/18190-cruise-after-july-meeting.html)

ERA600hp 06-26-2002 07:59 AM

Cruise, After July Meeting

Hey, I've been thinking!! :rolleyes:

How about, everyone bringing their Cobra's and later in the evening we go on a short cruise, or maybe to Kellers? :o

Let me know what you guy's think!! :p

Parks, don't hold back!! :CRY:

The Royal Family

427Aggie 06-26-2002 09:33 AM

Crap...guess I have to figure out my headlight problem...

I am game as long as Julie says ok. She will probably read this today so I will post an update tomorrow :)

Matt

gsharapa 06-26-2002 08:53 PM

Ok.....I'm unclear here!

Are we having a party with refreshements or a rib dinner with a cruise? As we know they don't really mixed together too well.

10 beers and 600 HP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4RE KLR 06-27-2002 07:54 AM

Gary, great point. The same problem I have with my party every year.

Tom, What in the heck (family show here) are you talking about?

Ferrari Killer
Steve Parks

jrussell 06-27-2002 02:43 PM

Uh, are you sure?

Welllllllll,
I think the plan for a party is a good one, and I think the idea of a cruise is a good one, but getting in any Cobra after a few more that a few drinks/beers/whatever might-just might- not be what we really want to do?
Shoot, if we want to make it a driving deal I can surely do without the alcohol, so just let us know what we plan to & we will be there no matter what! Hell-oops - I meant Heck, any reason to get together is a good idea and lets get together!!
See y'all next weekend!
John & Mary
**) **) **) **) **) **) **)

Gary Morris 06-28-2002 07:21 AM

I vote No

Since we have to drive from DEEP south Texas I sure don't want to have to drive all that way back home after some HURT YOU hot links and anything I can find to wet my whistle.

Gary, bringing my own bottle, Morris

Party Time:LOL: **) :p :3DSMILE: :JEKYLHYDE
Maybe Mrs. Morris will drive home:D

4RE KLR 06-28-2002 07:49 AM

I suppose the cruise could be BEFORE the drinking started. But then we still have to get the cars home. Tom if it is all the same to you we will bring the grocery getter.

just mu .02

Ferrari Killer
Steve Parks

ERA600hp 07-01-2002 03:41 PM

Cruise Cancelled

No Problem!

Captain Speed 07-03-2002 10:23 AM

I've been out of town and did not find the first info for the Sat party. Time?; place?; what to bring? Marilyn is looking forward to all the gossip about the Tulsa trip.

Captian Speed