Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Texas Cobra Club (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/texas-cobra-club/)
-   -   Directions to Austin's November Meeting (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/texas-cobra-club/21311-directions-austins-november-meeting.html)

Ed Csoltko 11-18-2002 04:11 PM

Let's Convoy!

Cammer; Let's convoy. Greg wants us around 12:30 (noon), so I plan on leaving at 12:00. Sorry about Sunday, got home from church and lunch around 3:00 pm and got your message.

I've known about Glenn moving to CA, no more Lumber Yard and chats with Glenn.:(

Mr Lucky; Care to convoy with Cammer and myself? If so we should be at the Lakeway entrance (Starbucks) around 12:10. Let me know if your in.

Gregg(What's his name)? 11-19-2002 10:51 AM

Just Bring to the TOP!

TTT

Besides it builds up my post count :D

See ya Saturday.

Gregg H

Blake Olson 11-19-2002 11:02 AM

Ed,

I plan on coming in from Boerne that day...and will be coming in on 290 through Oak Hill....what time are you leaving Oak Hill?

blake

Ed Csoltko 11-19-2002 03:20 PM

Let's Convoy

Blake; I'm glad to hear that you got your oil pressure problem fixed. Cammer and Jacque will be over my house at 12:00 noon to convoy to Greg's house. So stop at my house just before noon.

Instructions to my house:

Take Hwy 71 from the "Y" at Oakhill. Go 3.8 miles and make a left at Midwood Parkway (corner of Midwood Storage). Make the first right on Anchusa Trail. My house is on the corner of Anchusa and Conifer Cove. Address is 6500 Conifer Cove. Home phone 288-0446.

Gregg(What's his name)? 11-21-2002 05:53 AM

To The Top!

Just keeping thsi to the TOP!

Stretch where are you? Are you coming on Saturday?

Gregg H

Ed Csoltko 11-22-2002 08:25 AM

It's Friday!

Tony; It's Friday and I have to remind you to bring the hole plugs for my firewall tomorrow.

Blake; Shall Cammer and I wait for you to convoy?

Mr Lucky; Are you convoying with us?

Cammer 11-22-2002 01:38 PM

Ed,

I'm not goint to be able to get by your place - I have to go out to Lakeline Mall area around 10:00 to get my Cobra inspected - I will leave from there and meet you at Gregg's house around 12:30p.
We can cruise back.............if you want??

Cammer

Ed Csoltko 11-22-2002 03:55 PM

FFR Will Stay Home Tomorrow

Cammer; No problem. Since no one has responed about convoying, I plan on taking the Limo with Kathy to Greg's place. Kathy was planning on baby sitting our grandchild, so we will bring him along with us.:p

Dennis Mosley 11-22-2002 07:50 PM

hey guys,

due to some unexpected events I will not make the meet Saturday.

Have a great time and let me know what I can do to help.

Gregg, you can put all the Husker stuff back up!:LOL: