Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Texas Cobra Club (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/texas-cobra-club/)
-   -   Cobra is finished and on the road! (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/texas-cobra-club/22018-cobra-finished-road.html)

joe garland 12-01-2002 07:10 AM

Cobra is finished and on the road!

:D
The Cobra is at last a reality! It was a snap to build, and I would recommend a Unique to anyone looking for a quality kit. Looking forward to December meet.

GeorgiaSnake 12-01-2002 07:40 AM

Congratulations

My Unique is due late Jan - early Feb. I can't wait :3DSMILE: Any tips you can offer to me and chill, who will get his on the same day, would be appreciated.

Randy

joe garland 12-01-2002 09:27 AM

:) Randy, good to here from you. I will be glad to give you any tips that I can. I assume that you are building the deluxe pallet car? Perhaps you can think about some of the things that will come up first, and we can start from there. Once again I cannot
say enough good about the Weavers operation. This was the most trouble free car or hotrod that I have ever worked with.

Joe

Carroll DeWeese 12-01-2002 09:44 AM

Joe,
Do you have a picture to post for all to see?

GeorgiaSnake 12-01-2002 10:09 AM

Joe
Chill and I both ordered the Deluxe Pallet Kits. Two questions - How did you control the excitement and anticipation and did you sit init and make small block sounds :p

Randy

joe garland 12-01-2002 01:56 PM

Carroll, will have pictures posted soon

Randy, what control? I mastered "rumpity-rump", full throttle, and downshifts. By the way a commode plunger makes a great shifter the first few months of assembly. Just cut the handle to size, slam it down on driveshaft tunnel, and you in business!

GeorgiaSnake 12-01-2002 02:35 PM

I just need to make sure my plunger is bigger than chills :3DSMILE:

Since chill is suffering with a cold I know I can make a much better ruuump - ruuump than he :JEKYLHYDE

Randy

Tongue Pirate 12-01-2002 03:06 PM

Yeah Joe! Pictures!!? Hurry!

GeorgiaSnake 12-01-2002 03:13 PM

The Unique group seems to be growing and what exactly is a tongue pirate?

SilverCobra 12-01-2002 06:39 PM

Joe - congratulations on completion of your Unique. I believe I spoke to you last February right before the TCC Austin event, but did not see you there. Perhaps you can make it in Feb. 2003. Is yours an FIA or 427 body? What color/engine etc.?:p

Ed Csoltko 12-01-2002 09:15 PM

Hello Again!

Joe; Welcome to the group and congrats on the completion.

Ray Russell and I met you several weeks ago in the rose garden in the rain, or I should say you looked us up in the parking lot in the rain. So how are your roses doing?:p If you're driving through Austin, give me a call (512-288-0446).