Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Texas Cobra Club (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/texas-cobra-club/)
-   -   Mid America Shelby/ Tulsa/ We need a head count! (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/texas-cobra-club/41959-mid-america-shelby-tulsa-we-need-head-count.html)

Gary Morris 05-30-2003 08:20 AM

Mid America Shelby/ Tulsa/ We need a head count!

Ok guys it's only 19 days until the Mid Amercia Shelby in beautiful Tulsa Ok. We need to start a head count so Matt and I will no how much parking lot to go after as we will be leaving early on the 17th.....maybe earlier. Please post if you are comming and how long is your trailer. Come one, come all, THE most fun you will have all year.

I'll start.

Me...with 20' trailer
Matt with 26' trailer

ItsOnlyMoney 05-30-2003 08:27 AM

Re: Mid America Shelby/ Tulsa/ We need a head count!

Me(Gary)...with 20' trailer
Matt with 26' trailer
David with 22' trailer

JRoss 05-30-2003 10:05 AM

I'm in

I am planning on being there with 20' trailer.

I called the host hotel and they are full so if anyone has a reservation they are not going to use please let me know. Right now I am at another hotel down the street so I will probably need to be able to unhook the trailer and get my truck out.

I was planning on ariving mid afternoon on the 18th. Anyone else going up that day.

John

bwcobra15 05-30-2003 01:49 PM

Re: I'm in

Quote:

Originally posted by JRoss

I am planning on being there with 20' trailer.

I called the host hotel and they are full so if anyone has a reservation they are not going to use please let me know. Right now I am at another hotel down the street so I will probably need to be able to unhook the trailer and get my truck out.

I was planning on ariving mid afternoon on the 18th. Anyone else going up that day.

John

John,

I cancelled my reservation on Tuesday of this week. Here are the details:

ARRIVAL CONFIRMATION:
Confirmation Number:85661425
Guests in Room: 1
Name: BOBBY WORLEY
Number of Rooms:1
Arrive: Jun 19 2003
Depart: Jun 22 2003
Room Type: ROOM - QUALITY

You might call and check to see if my room has been filled yet. I can't go --- long story.

keithw 05-30-2003 03:02 PM

Gary,

I'll be there with the 48' trailer. Bringing three friends from work.

Keith

JRoss 05-30-2003 06:51 PM

Thanks Bobby,

The special events group has alredy gone home for the day so I have to wait until monday. The after hours reservation group could not/would not help me. I will call first thing monday morning and see if I can catch them before they release the room.

John

kingair 05-30-2003 09:43 PM

We are in with a 20 ft.

hardiman 06-01-2003 09:50 AM

I will be there but will not need a space. I am heading up with my local Mustang Club but will see everyone there.

Jay Jennings 06-03-2003 07:35 PM

Gary

Cindy and myself will be their 20 foot trailer.

gsharapa 06-04-2003 06:24 PM

Doug and Ronnie Reed *Superformance South* are coming with Motor Home and trailer. I think a couple others may be coming with him with trailers. I will confirm in next day or so.

I'll be there with my drinking cup............

RPRICE 06-09-2003 12:42 PM

My car is on the dyno now. Assuming it survives, count me in with my 20ft
Richard Price
Memphis