Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Texas Cobra Club (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/texas-cobra-club/)
-   -   Rockwall Cruise (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/texas-cobra-club/42149-rockwall-cruise.html)

ERA600hp 06-05-2003 07:15 AM

Rockwall Cruise

Hey Check out www.cruiserockwall.com

I will not be going to Tulsa this year, so I think that I'll be going to Rockwall.

The Royal one :cool:

66 snake 06-05-2003 08:33 AM

Alan said a birdie told him I was going to the Rockwall cruise. Good thing he's not going to Tulsa. Wasn't going to be as much fun in my Durango.

Mrs. 66 Snake

bwcobra15 06-05-2003 11:20 AM

We are thinking of going to Rockwall -- since my sister just moved to Chandler's Landing and I haven't seen their house yet anyway..

66 snake 06-05-2003 05:10 PM

All right!!! Post cruise party at Bobby's sisters new house. Whoo hoo! :LOL:

Mrs 66 Snake

66 snake 06-19-2003 06:47 AM

We're still planning on doing the cruise on Saturday. We'll leave our house in Garland at about 4. anyone that wants to meet here and head to the cruise together is more than welcome. If you need directions, email or call us. 9/530-2305.

Mrs. 66 Snake

Jeff Levin 06-20-2003 06:11 AM

Anyone thinking of cruisin' out there on Sunday, early afternoon? I'm busy Saturday but open after an early golf game Sunday morning.

ERA600hp 06-20-2003 01:01 PM

GOLF?? :CRY: :CRY:

The Royal Rhubarb :p

neilagg 06-21-2003 08:22 AM

Need a rider?

I want to go on the cruise in Rockwall tonight, but I dont have a cobra (yet!).

Anyone want a rider??

Thanks,
Neil

bwcobra15 06-23-2003 08:36 AM

how was the Rockwall cruise?? any reports?

James Baldwin 06-23-2003 11:44 AM

Jeff,
Finally, another golfer in the crowd...

We need a Cobra golf tournament (Oh, Mr. Nordstrom)... and we can DRAG the royal one to the course {then pelt him with golfballs} :) .

Neil,
Keep an eye out for the 1st Saturday of the month events and I am sure you will get a ride!

---
By the way - How was the cruise? Did you tear up Bobby's Sister's house with a party?

bwcobra15 06-23-2003 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by James Baldwin
By the way - How was the cruise? Did you tear up Bobby's Sister's house with a party?
Not unless you got an invitation --- she lives in some SNOOTY :rolleyes: gated neighborhood.... Chandler's Landing. We went over their for Father's Day, and I got "20 questions" from Barney Fife at the guard booth. Just told him my name was Mike Hunt .... :3DSMILE:

ERA600hp 06-23-2003 02:16 PM

Hot

Hot, damn hot, but fun.

We cruised some of the nicer neighbor hoods in Rockwall, lots of people sitting out on lawn chairs to drool, there was about 100 to 200 cars in the cruise, it was fun but man was it HOT.

Well now I can say that I've done that, won't do it again unless it's in April or May.

But still a lot of fun!!

Tha Royal Rhubarb

neilagg 06-26-2003 02:48 AM

Great!

Thanks to Mrs. 66 Snake, I rode with jwoodard in his *sweet* black cobra.

I got to meet 66 Snake and Era600HP.

There were about 6 cobras there and LOTS of cars!
It was hot, but not too bad.

Thank you to everyone that were so warm and friendly.
I really enjoyed it and look forward to the next event!

Thanks,
Neil