Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Texas Cobra Club (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/texas-cobra-club/)
-   -   Austin May meet (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/texas-cobra-club/79113-austin-may-meet.html)

RedSabre 05-21-2007 07:51 PM

Austin May meet

Ok, seems no one wants to make any suggestions for a May get-together so here goes my suggestion for us Austinites and nearby area folks. Since I got my dead Cobra to breathe again, how about we all get together for breakfast on Saturday, the 26th, around 9:00 AM at Rudy's on Research(183) near Duval Rd. next to the Ford dealer. I know that that they have tacos and other things to eat and should have a decent parking lot big enough for a few of us no matter what we drive. After we eat, we can decide if we want to do a bit of touring or not. If anyone wants to change the time or place, I'm ok with that but at least we have this on the table for consideration.

Any takers?
Mike

RoundRockCobra 05-22-2007 05:33 AM

Man I am there!!!!!! This will be my first rodeo with the Austin only group with a finished car. Lets just hope we have a nice day as I dont want to ruin a new paint job.:p

RedSabre 05-23-2007 06:25 PM

Looks like only 3 of us are committed so far. Where have all of our members gone? Even if the weather forecast is not the greatest, we can still get together....come on folks.

Tugboat 05-23-2007 06:32 PM

RoundRock And RedSabre

I may stop by if ya'll don't mind, I am still building mine in Houston but will be in Austin for the weekend at Lake Travis. I wanted to see that new paint job on Damon's. I will come for breakfast.

Larry Boatner

RoundRockCobra 05-23-2007 07:16 PM

Well,
All I know is I did not spend a year on mine to let it sit!!!! Tug you are still welcome to come by the house too.

Tugboat 05-24-2007 06:52 AM

RoundRock

Give Glyn/Elegant a shout on the LSC Forum. He may want to show up.

Larry

I sent him the info maybe you can push him over the top.

Seagull81 05-24-2007 07:33 PM

If y'all don't mind another and it isn't raining I'll bring mine. I just missed the last meet at the Marriott by one week. are y'all going to meet without your cars if it is raining?

Steve

GlynMeek 05-24-2007 09:27 PM

I will be there, but since I can't get the fuel pressure down without my new regulator (oh, and I don't have any master cylinders yet either...lol) I will have to be there in my sensible ,4-wheel drive, daily-driver, family car...:(. OOh, I have some GREAT, surprise windshield 'things' for y'all as well!!!!

Tugboat 05-25-2007 06:25 AM

Dang it!!!!!!

After seeing the weather forcast for Austin the Family decided setting inside for three days watching the rain didn't sound so good. So unfortunately I will not be able to attend tomorrow. Fortunately I will just have to stay here and work on my LSC all weekend. (so close to setting body on for last time after 8-9 times). I hope to make a big dent this weekend.

Larry Boatner
Humble

Damon, Hope you get to drive it sometime this weekend, the sun would be good for a new paint job.

RedSabre 05-25-2007 06:42 PM

Well, even with the weather looking so iffy, we will be there and looking forward to seeing anyone that wants to join us. I am really hoping there might be a few hours of sunshine tomorrow morning and if it looks that way, we are going topless...LOL Otherwise the old cage will bring us for breakfast.

Mike