Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Texas Cobra Club (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/texas-cobra-club/)
-   -   TCC Website "relaunch" (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/texas-cobra-club/84588-tcc-website-relaunch.html)

Texas-Saluki 01-19-2008 03:04 PM

TCC Website "relaunch"

All,

So... I was not happy with the last version of the TCC site and just finished a redesign in time for the Austin 2008 Event

The information for signing up is on the site... you can pay online or wait in austin... two choices... should be easy to figure out :LOL:

www.txcobraclub.com

See you in Austin

Madmiles442 01-19-2008 04:31 PM

Awesome!

Chris, looks great!
I noticed how under Cobra Manufacture, it lists JBL as the "Ultimate Cobra".....but no biased, right?

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

HI Cobra 01-19-2008 04:46 PM

Chris,

I just joined TCC. I bought a house near Lake Conroe and will be there
once in a while for a year or so then plan on splitting my time between
there and Hawaii, so thought I'd get started with the Texas Cobra Club there.

cscobra 01-19-2008 04:50 PM

Congratulations on the re-launch--looks great!

mtpockets 01-19-2008 05:14 PM

TCC site

Chris:
Good job. We're registered and looking forward to March. See everyone there.
Bill

jwoodard 01-19-2008 06:10 PM

Congratulations Chris...nice job on the WEB site. All registered and ready to go.

:3DSMILE::3DSMILE::3DSMILE:

FST FOX 01-19-2008 08:51 PM

The web site looks great can't wait till Austin:D

Rwillia4 01-19-2008 10:09 PM

no offense, but it would seem that a cobra page would have a cobra as the main picture not a GT-40. don't get me wrong I'm not trying to stir the pot- I like them both and with I could talk the misses in the needs of having both.

jshel1 01-20-2008 08:35 AM

Thanks for the update Chris. Looks really good.

HI Cobra 01-20-2008 08:37 AM

Rwillia4,

Take another look at the page header - I got one GT40 but two other headings
were Cobras so I guess it is the luck of the draw as to what pops up, hey
he even has the Gasholes covered. :LOL:

LREYBURN 01-20-2008 09:42 AM

Chris: Site looks great! We're registered and looking forward to Austin.

Gregg(What's his name)? 01-20-2008 09:47 AM

Looks Good

Chris,

The site looks nice. Sorry I can't be there. Have one for me

Gregg
Lost in Baghdad! :D

jrussell 01-20-2008 03:45 PM

The site looks GREAT!!!!!!!!

Chris,
The site is awesome & I updates all my info this morning in addition to registering.
Thanks for all the work, my friend!
Austin is coming, so all 'yall get on board! Heck, we even welcome people from California that post here, just like all the other states & we have had people drive **)**)**)from California in the past years just to see what a blast the yearly Texas Cobra Culb event really is!!!!
John R.

Bwana Snake 01-20-2008 06:59 PM

Chris,

Great job on the web site I updated my information yesterday and have already made hotel reservations for Austin.

Gary

Johnnyquest 01-21-2008 12:24 PM

Registered and ready.......almost!

Can't wait for Spring! Thanks for the updates, everything looks great.

When the weather is warm I intend on putting my new aluminum radiator in my Cobra :CRY:.

Randy