Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Texas Cobra Club (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/texas-cobra-club/)
-   -   HELP NEEDED - Austin Spring Meet!!!!! (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/texas-cobra-club/85082-help-needed-austin-spring-meet.html)

Cammer 02-07-2008 07:37 AM

HELP NEEDED - Austin Spring Meet!!!!!

We NEED some help with a few items for the Austin Spring Meet......

Badges/Name Tags - Colleen........can you do???

Kit Car Magazine - can someone contact?? Are they coming???

Raffle/Door Prize Items - can someone contact FinishLine, Ford etc???

Lift for the group picture would be great.......anyone have contacts in this area??

Austin area media notification.........anyone with contacts???

People to work Registration Desk on Saturday........Please sign up???

Please indicate in this post if you are able to assist in any of these areas.

Thanks in advance for your help!!!!

See Ya'll in March!!!!!!!

Dee Walters/Cammer

Cammer 02-07-2008 07:42 AM

Sticky......PLEASE!!!!

John,

Could you please make this a sticky for me?????

Thanks,

Dee Walters/Cammers

jrussell 02-07-2008 05:12 PM

Done!

Dee,
Sticky it is!
Colleen has graciously agreed to do the name badges again but we need EVERYONE that is planning to attend to get registered on the TCC website link, whether they post here or not. I will be glad to help out as I can & Mary & I will be in Thursday...hopefully by noon or before.
See you in a few weeks,
John Russell

mtpockets 02-07-2008 07:52 PM

Kit Car

Dee:
I've been talking to Brian Smith at Kit Car and he's not sure just yet. I'll let you know as soon as I hear something more definite. Looking forward to the Spring Meet.

Madmiles442 02-07-2008 08:06 PM

I can work the registration desk on Saturday. Count me in.
I might know someone with a lift or some scaffolding. I'll make some calls.

Gregg(What's his name)? 02-08-2008 09:28 AM

Need Help???

Dee,

Count me in for March 2009 :D Man you don't know how hard it is on me not to be with my extended family. I have been following the thread's just wishing to be able to attend. Oh well.

Steve hey man (120)

Gregg
Doing the Baghdad Boogie

Cammer 02-08-2008 12:38 PM

You're In - Always!!!

Gregg,

You know that you've always got a place here..............be nice to see you again when you get home..............hopefully not too much longer.

I need to call Donna and see if she will let us use your tables again this year.

What do you think???

Thanks for what you do for us all - daily!!!!

Be safe..........

Dee Walters/Cammer

Gregg(What's his name)? 02-08-2008 06:25 PM

Tables

Dee

The tables shouldn't be a problem. Just give her a call and arrange a pick-up time. Be more than glad to help.

Be safe

Gregg
Doing the Baghdad Boogie

4RE KLR 02-09-2008 08:31 AM

Gregg,
I am right there with you man. Hey when you come home, bring a couple hundred thousand of your buddies with you!

Did not mean to get off topic Dee. Sorry ;)

mtpockets 02-11-2008 06:51 AM

Tables

Dee:
I have an 8' and a 4' folding table I'll have with me again this year. They're available for any group to use during the event.
Bill

hey,littlecobra 02-11-2008 07:59 AM

last year i brought a 6' table. Will do so again. As well as trashbags, paper towels, cleanup stuff, etc.
I am sure many of us will rotate working the registration booth. I believe during the cruise on saturday we just closed it, with a note that signup will resume when we return??

I will be happy to HELP with raffle items, but can't be in charge. :JEKYLHYDE
Do we need about half dozen or so?? Do we do this at the main meeting on Saturday??
Or Saturday night??? I'm remembering Saturday night, and a BUNCH of items- but mostly small things like koozies, etc. Then the half dozen or so 'big items'.

What do you need??
kristen

mustangmendez 02-11-2008 12:40 PM

Dee I can help out this year let me know what I can do .
If I can reach Joe Z he may have a lift . For the pics
Let me know .
Big T
:JEKYLHYDE

Madmiles442 02-12-2008 10:52 AM

I've struck out on the lift / scaffolding. The contractor I know is going to be out of town.

gsharapa 02-14-2008 04:32 PM

Tailgate Parties Suggestion

Last year many people that were not part of the Club jump in for the tailgate parties - dinners. I'd like to make a suggestion that you can only get a plate if you have a Texas Club Cobra Event Name Tag? Clearly don't have a concern if some club members have their children but I think all adults should be registered to participate in the tailgate parties? :cool:

Tugboat 02-14-2008 06:09 PM

I second that motion!

Larry

Ed Csoltko 02-24-2008 09:26 AM

I have sent an email to Finish Line and waiting for a response from them about the raffle items. I will follow up with a phone call next week.

jrussell 02-26-2008 03:24 PM

Good Luck Ed

Ed,
I didn't have any luck with Finish Line when I tried to contact them in the past years. I got the feeling Enzo and Paula were no longer part of the business anymore.
John R.

LSC 02-28-2008 07:15 AM

Donations

I have some items I would like to donate for giveaways this year. I could email the list of items to whomever. Just shoot me an email and I will forward it. My email address is brian@lonestarclassics.com.

Brian
Lone Star Classics