Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Tri State Cobra Association (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/tri-state-cobra-association/)
-   -   April 2017 NY/NJ/PA Cobra Breakfast (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/tri-state-cobra-association/138239-april-2017-ny-nj-pa-cobra-breakfast.html)

mrmustang 04-03-2017 03:15 AM

April 2017 NY/NJ/PA Cobra Breakfast

This Sunday, April 9

Chester Diner, Rt 206 in Chester NJ

Rear parking lot starting at 9am, breakfast at 9:30am

For those of us who weren't brave enough to bring our cars out last month, now is the time!

doneeb 12-02-2020 10:47 AM

Anyone interested in restarting this in the Spring of 2021?

mrmustang 12-02-2020 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doneeb (Post 1485906)
Anyone interested in restarting this in the Spring of 2021?

No need to restart, they happen at least every 6-7 weeks, same place as usual, just not always listed on this site.

saltshaker 12-02-2020 05:46 PM

Jennys

we now meet at a restaurant called Jenny’s
jon

doneeb 12-03-2020 01:53 PM

OK - I'm confused now - is it Chester Diner? or Jenny's and if Jenny's where is that?

saltshaker 12-04-2020 05:00 AM

Send me your email address and I will add you to the NJ/PA cobra email list. The past couple months we were meeting at Jenny’s near Frenchtown because we wanted to eat outside. With the change in weather I’m not sure what will happen this month. Send me a PM
Jon

86Sebring 12-04-2020 03:00 PM

Please add me to the NJ list as well, I'm in northern NJ, near Paramus
asconae@yahoo.com
thanks

doneeb 12-07-2020 06:59 AM

I did send a PM - let me know you got it - Thanks!

saltshaker 12-08-2020 06:10 AM

Breakfast

Yes, I got it and you will be put on the email list....fyi, there will not be a breakfast this month...
Regards,
Jon

AdamIsAdam 03-02-2021 09:07 PM

I'd love to meet up with others this season. Being on Long Island makes it a bit of a drive, but maybe that's ok. I'll send the PM for the email list. I'd also love to try and create something like the old Columbus Circle run again so we can get more Cobras together. Open to ideas.