Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Tri State Cobra Association (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/tri-state-cobra-association/)
-   -   G & S Autoworks Open House (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/tri-state-cobra-association/76602-g-s-autoworks-open-house.html)

RACER X #99 02-09-2007 03:06 PM

G & S Autoworks Open House

G&S Autoworks in Oxford NJ will be sponsoring the Spring SCCA car tech day and will also host an Open House for it's current and prospective customers.
Nick is hoping that in adition to the dozen or so race cars being teched that some of us could bring our TRACK vehicles in so the racers could see what some of Open Trackers are running.Could be a good chance to learn something from the REAL racers.
The date is Sunday April 29 the tech session runs from 11-3
Nick says the Dyno will be running that day.
More info as I get it from G&S

RD

mrmustang 02-09-2007 03:20 PM

Count me in, I'll try to have an on topic car by then if luck is with me.

John McMahon 02-10-2007 06:05 AM

Without a doubt, these guys are THE BEST setup/support shop in the state. Many happy pretend racers / Cobra owners / Mustang owners are now using them with very happy results.

And IMHO, I think their prices are the most reasonable too.

cbmax 03-08-2007 06:13 PM

I have had my car serviced at G&S with excellent results.

Think they would dyno it at the open house?

It's not a race car, but one of those pretend Cobras/racers.

Thanks!

CB

jamvan 03-14-2007 07:02 AM

I know the guys at GS as well. Have shared the track with Nick and Rob while racing in the SCCA in the CSR/DSR class. I agree, great group to work with.

I am planning on having my Diasio track car get it's annual tech there that Sunday. Hopefully I will see a few of you guys there as well. Only regret is that I will not be able to bring the Cobra since it does not tow a 22' trailer very well.

Jim

tfalk 03-19-2007 06:12 AM

I talked to them on Friday, I'm taking my FFR Daytona Coupe there on 3/30
to put it on the dyno. Hopefully that will identify what the motor is doing....

tfalk 03-28-2007 10:04 AM

Very nice shop, great guys to work with!