Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Tri State Cobra Association (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/tri-state-cobra-association/)
-   -   Cobra Revolution V - EXIT and Photos (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/tri-state-cobra-association/79412-cobra-revolution-v-exit-photos.html)

Cashburn 06-02-2007 06:24 PM

Cobra Revolution V - EXIT and Photos

As they leave:

Plenty of photos:

http://www.vintage-motorsports.com/gallery/CR5

Kramer 06-02-2007 06:45 PM

Great Video!

h2oman 06-02-2007 07:02 PM

Very Cool Jay!

Sounds great with the speakers cranked up. :MECOOL:

Bob In Ct 06-02-2007 08:23 PM

Obviously not a Connecticut video.

Bob

Chaplin 06-03-2007 05:24 AM

excellent video! Had I known you were filming, I would have told my chauffeur to light 'em up :)

JBo 06-03-2007 05:37 AM

Great event, great ride home, great cars and people. See you all at blockers?

mgiannetto 06-03-2007 05:46 AM

Thanks Jay

Jay,

Video is awesome! :3DSMILE:

Can you send me the file for my personal library?

Thanks for making the trip down. Always enjoyable to see you at the events. Also, thanks for the dontation of items to the raffle.

Mike

Joe K 06-03-2007 09:52 AM

Jay,
Thanks for posting the video and the pictures. I am already in for next year! This was a really cool event and the drive was one of the most exciting I have ever done. I am sure I can speak for many in expressing gratitude for your participation and the donations for the raffle. We are pretty fixed up for Vintage Motor Sports t-shirts around here for awhile.
Joe

JWheaton 06-03-2007 10:32 AM

Nice!

Had I known you were taping I would have gone slower so you all would have seen my car longer! :LOL:

Nice drive through PA/NJ countryside.

289fia_cobra 06-03-2007 10:33 AM

That last red Cobra sounded like something out of Charlotte Motor Speedway! :D

turnpike boy 06-03-2007 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 289fia_cobra
That last red Cobra sounded like something out of Charlotte Motor Speedway! :D

Well, of course it did! It's RED, after all! ;) :LOL:

klayfish 06-03-2007 02:41 PM

We wanted to thank everyone who came out and made Cobra Revolution V a huge success. I believe we had a total of 46 Cobras show up, which made it the largest one yet. Weather was dry for once. Hot, but dry. :3DSMILE:

We'll start working on Cobra Revolution VI in January and highly encourage input and feedback. We don't want to make the show too complicated, but don't want anyone to be bored either.

I wanted to give a personal thanks to Roger and Jack. Since I was flying solo this year (my wife says hello and was really sorry she couldn't come...she had to stay home as she's on bedrest) I was pretty lost. Roger and Jack took care of registration and raffle. Thanks so much guys!

Also, our raffle was a tremendous success, due 100% to the donations given by the crew at Vintage Motorsports. Thank you so much for helping us out, you're a true class act! Anyone thinking about a Backdraft needs to see these guys.

I had many people ask me, in a very nice way, why I still stayed involved with this event and made sure it continued, even after I sold my Cobra. Friends like everyone who came to CR V are exactly why. I loved my Cobra and miss it dearly. But just as much, I really like the people I've met. And besides, it's only a matter of time before I get another Cobra...well, I just have to wait until my monthly daycare bill drops below the price of a very large mortgage...:JEKYLHYDE :CRY: :eek:

Thanks again for making this event a wonderful success!!!

Steve

John McMahon 06-03-2007 03:19 PM

Steve,

Glad all went well and it was dry. Wish I could have been there.

Does anyone have a picture of my "Kenny from South Park" impersonation from the very first Revolution???? Passenger seat in a Cobra with a race windscreen only scarred me for life.

Rumor has it members of the Village People showed up on choppers. Any truth to that?????:JEKYLHYDE :JEKYLHYDE :JEKYLHYDE

JWheaton 06-03-2007 07:56 PM

John,

There was an original real orange Victory motorcycle. I did not get close enough to see if there were any rivets on the seat.

Jamie

turkey master 06-04-2007 06:29 AM

Steve, Kathy and I had a great time. Thanks so much. We know the effort you have to put into it. We'll see you next year. For those that didn't get enough last Saturday, there's always free breakfast and a cruise this coming SUNDAY -> http://www.ffcobra.com/cgi-bin/ultim...t/000383.html?