Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Turn Ten Racing and D&D Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/turn-ten-racing-d-d-cobra/)
-   -   Donald from DD Cobra,where are you Bud ? (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/turn-ten-racing-d-d-cobra/105518-donald-dd-cobra-where-you-bud.html)

michel schryer 07-08-2010 01:24 PM

Donald from DD Cobra,where are you Bud ?

Donald can you call me if you see this,i'm waiting for my paperwork

Michel

René 07-08-2010 05:13 PM

Salut Michel, j'ai son no de cell a la maison, je vais regarder pour le trouver

demain ou a soir en arrivant de travailler.

bye

René

michel schryer 07-09-2010 07:28 AM

Finally reached Don,haven't been able to reach him for weeks,was freakin' out a bit due to the horror stories i've heard about manufacturers going bankrupt and guys not beeing able to register or finish their kit because of that,maybe i'm not kit car material,can't handle that kind of stress. Should get my paperwork this week but i've heard that before too so i'm just waiting and hope it's going to be over soon:o

ddcobra 07-09-2010 06:43 PM

Hi guys,
Back from vacation
you can reach me at this email any time ddcobra@bellnet.ca
Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!
Don,

133bus 08-04-2010 04:55 AM

Michel,how did you make out with Don and your paperwork?Steve

michel schryer 08-09-2010 05:06 PM

PM sent !!!!

TRAVIS26 08-05-2011 08:39 AM

Where is he at

Did you ever get back with don on paper work?

michel schryer 08-06-2011 11:50 AM

I did,my car is on the road now and almost completed but it took a while,you have to be patient with Don and I wasn't. I 'm still waiting for some answers to a concern I have about my parts.
Just look on different post or post he should answer back sometime, you will find his address somewhere he put it out once,he's around Mont-Tremblant area I beleive. If you can't find him let me know,I will help you more.

Michel

ddcobra 08-16-2011 06:11 PM

Hi Michel,
I just PM you for your parts
Thanks Don,

michel schryer 10-03-2011 08:52 AM

Hi Donald,how much for the kit ??