Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Turn Ten Racing and D&D Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/turn-ten-racing-d-d-cobra/)
-   -   Meaning of DDCOBRA logo ? (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/turn-ten-racing-d-d-cobra/106460-meaning-ddcobra-logo.html)

michel schryer 08-30-2010 09:18 AM

Meaning of DDCOBRA logo ?

Hi Donald,yesterday i was installing your logo on my car,actually I glued it below my gauges on a nice custom cover that I made to hide my fuses box, yes I did put one because i like it and it will always remind me of all the FUN and other Less Fun moments that I had building this car.
The appraiser was really impressed with my work and he said he was putting my car between a "Superformance" and a "FFR" . I was very happy to hear that,especially when you know that "Superformance" are production cars not kits and that they are built by professionals.
My question is,what's the meaning of your Logo,any meaning to it or it's just an idea that came from a dream or something. When I saw it for the first time,i saw the "back of a Cobra",but when I showed it to the appraiser he saw a "Winding road". I would be interested to know what it is so when people ask me,i'll know what to say,thanks .

Michel

TINNMANN 08-31-2010 08:52 AM

I was hoping that Don would send me one. Michel have you insured the fruit of your labor yet? I havn't heard from Tito yet.
Cheers Greg

michel schryer 08-31-2010 12:52 PM

I Have a LOGO for YA my friend !!

Greg,he should call you this week, he knows we have an arrangement for friday. I'm working 10 hours/day four 4 days this week so I can get friday off and he knows that. Let me know please if he didn't call by thursday.
Don didn't send you a Logo ? Don't worry I have an extra one ,and I would be glad to give it to you. Next time you're in the area,you can come and pick it up. I would take a drive to Wasaga but I'm not insured yet still waiting for the appraiser to forward the paperwork,might take a few days.
When I'm ready to drive,I might just drive around not to get out of my CAA membership limit in case stuff comes loose or else. I might want to upgrade to CAA +. Cheers Greg !

michel schryer 08-31-2010 05:18 PM

Greg I sent you a PM about the Logo and I spoke to Tino this evening and he will call you,he just didn't have the time today,take care !

Michel