Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Turn Ten Racing and D&D Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/turn-ten-racing-d-d-cobra/)
-   -   Award Winning (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/turn-ten-racing-d-d-cobra/111482-award-winning.html)

Hawkeye 06-30-2011 08:01 PM

Award Winning

2 Attachment(s)
Donald, I guess you can promote your cars as award wining. That would be first place in class (Best sports car). Take note of the prize you get.

michel schryer 07-06-2011 05:46 PM

Congratulation Hawkeye !
I can't wait to win my first award too as soon as my car is getting out of the paint shop I will be the new kid on the block.
How does it feel to win an award like that after all those years. I beleive it took you a while before you could work on your car again,what a reward.
The future look promissing than for DD Cobra owners,cheers !

Hawkeye 07-08-2011 09:17 AM

Thanks Michel, it came as a surprize. We were in the show last year as well and got no reconition so to win first place was certainly a surprize. One other Cobra got second place and a corvett got third. I am not sure how many vehicals were registered under that class but I know there were at least 4cobras, several corvetts and a couple of mustangs in the class.

It certainly gives a feeling of pride in ones accomplishment. I am quite surprized how often I get told that it is quite rare for an idividual to complete a build from start to finish.

Good luck in completing your build.

Wayne

michel schryer 07-08-2011 06:17 PM

Thanks Wayne,I'm waiting for the guy that works on my car to get back to work so he can finish it,he was sick and he is the only guy in this shop to have the knowledge on fiberglass.
My timing was not good and now I have to spend the summer without my Cobra,really a Bummer after all these years.
I can't wait,it's going to be exciting for sure. Nobody can have that kind of pride owning a car like that especially after you built it yourself,it's going to be fun,have fun this summer,I'm still waiting....:(

Michel

133bus 07-11-2011 06:38 AM

Hawkeye,congratulations on your win...you have a stunning car and the time and effort has payed off...do you get to keep all five prizes or just one...if you had to choose,which one?
Steve

ddcobra 07-13-2011 06:49 PM

Super Wayne,
Thumbs up for your good work!! :D :D :D
Don,