Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Turn Ten Racing and D&D Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/turn-ten-racing-d-d-cobra/)
-   -   Turn Ten (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/turn-ten-racing-d-d-cobra/84669-turn-ten.html)

wanagofast 01-22-2008 07:50 PM

Turn Ten

Still in buisness?
Web site has been down for a longgggggg timeeeeeee.
DD Cobra does'nt have much of a site themselves.

767Jockey 01-22-2008 08:09 PM

I sure hope nothing is wrong - they made (make?) what I always though was a great looking and well engineered car. Whenever a new guy asked for a kit recommendation I always threw their name in there amongst others. I hope all is well with them.

mj_duell 01-23-2008 04:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wanagofast (Post 807484)
Still in buisness?
Web site has been down for a longgggggg timeeeeeee.
DD Cobra does'nt have much of a site themselves.

Well, sort of :3DSMILE:. We have stopped the U.S. turnkey minus and custom business and now only handle importation. All deals are now made directly though D&D. We are however still handling importation for D&D on a client to client basis. The web site will be updated by D&D and will be visible again as soon as they are ready. Unfortunately for Turn Ten the combination of the reverse in the exchange rate and decline of the dollar has pushed our capital to other investments. I am still available to help D&D customers if needed and will be happy to supply pictures or information if Don at D&D is not available.

Thanks,

Mike / TTR

ddcobra 01-23-2008 04:45 AM

Hi guys,
We are still there and stronger than ever.Most of the sell we make is in europe.
Thanks Don.

CDN TWJ 04-29-2008 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ddcobra (Post 807553)
Hi guys,
We are still there and stronger than ever.Most of the sell we make is in europe.
Thanks Don.

Do you guys still make those really nice billet control arms for your kits?

ddcobra 04-29-2008 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CDN TWJ (Post 838951)
Do you guys still make those really nice billet control arms for your kits?

Send a Pm to Mike he will help you on my side is no longer avalible. Sorry
Thanks Don,