Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Turn Ten Racing and D&D Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/turn-ten-racing-d-d-cobra/)
-   -   My DD Cobra in Atlantic Nationals Car Show (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/turn-ten-racing-d-d-cobra/87092-my-dd-cobra-atlantic-nationals-car-show.html)

133bus 04-21-2008 01:27 PM

My DD Cobra in Atlantic Nationals Car Show

My full roller kit from DD Cobra is going to be making an appearance at the Atlantic Nationals car show in Moncton,New Brunswick,Canada from July 10-13 after which I can pick it up and start my build.
Don is going to have a lot of product there and my roller will be on display as well.It's great for me because I only live about 2 hours away.I am really looking forward to going and seeing what is billed as the largest car show in Canada.More info at www.atlanticnationals.com.
Don has told me that every thing will be ready for me and I can't wait.One thing for sure,Don will have he best product on display and I will be getting a topnotch car.
Thanks Don....looking forward to seeing you and my car at the show.

Steve
ps..maybe some Cobras should make an appearance on Friday night when Main Street becomes a showcase for cruising your favorite ride.

ddcobra 04-22-2008 04:14 AM

Hi Steve,

I hope we will have nice weather for the weekend .It's a real plasure for me to go at this show and talk about my passion and meet other people who have the same passion.:D:D:D

Thanks Don,

Roger Cormier 04-22-2008 05:18 AM

Hey 133Bus, where do you live? I vacation every summer in Cocagne N.B.

Venamm 04-22-2008 06:24 AM

133Bus
Sounds great and DD looks like a good roller and $$.

The largest car show in Canada is not the Atlantic. Maybe in Atlantic Canada it might be. But from my understanding it still is CANATS and or SPEEDO-RAMA.

Good luck on the build keep us posted.

133bus 04-22-2008 07:08 AM

Roger,
I live just north of Fredericton,the capital of the province.
Venamm,
That is why I said that the orginizers state that it's the biggest.I think they feel they can because the event take in the hole city...several rinks and most of the down town at times for outdoor events like cruz'n on Main St. and parking for show and shine.Last year the hole downtown was blocked off for the inn and out of towners show and shine.
Steve

Roger Cormier 04-22-2008 08:41 AM

Oh I know the area from passing thru, as well as meeting up with the RCMP stopping me (Jemseg and TransCanada) :CRY:

133bus 04-22-2008 09:44 AM

Roger,
You must have been flying low...I've been doing 130-135(km/h) the limit is 110 and they pulled out and passed me...they never looked sideways.
Steve

Roger Cormier 04-22-2008 09:54 AM

Well, they were a few years ago on the "old roadway". The Jemseg stop was around 3Am and I was cooking along ;)

Venamm 04-22-2008 08:55 PM

Sounds like a fun show.
You guys should be members of: http://www.csx427sc.citymax.com/page/page/4461035.htm

You can post it on there too. Not to mention the Yahoo Canadian Cobra Forum. We get together often and discuss issues, fun runs.