Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Turn Ten Racing and D&D Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/turn-ten-racing-d-d-cobra/)
-   -   DD Cobra new logo!!!! (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/turn-ten-racing-d-d-cobra/94526-dd-cobra-new-logo.html)

ddcobra 02-02-2009 09:44 AM

DD Cobra new logo!!!!

Our new logo!!!

http://images.forum-auto.com/mesimag...bra%20logo.jpg

Thanks Don,

Maricopa 02-02-2009 09:50 AM

Might want to re-think that 'Cobra' part. Unless of course CS's lawyers are skeert of the Canadian border.

michel schryer 02-12-2009 04:42 PM

Nice logo guys !

Donald i like your new LOGO,it looks like a Cobra from the back and it's unique,good job. I don't think Shelby would be interested in your business as Maricopa was mentioning.
Cheers.

Michel

ddcobra 02-13-2009 05:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michel schryer (Post 920572)
Donald i like your new LOGO,it looks like a Cobra from the back and it's unique,good job. I don't think Shelby would be interested in your business as Maricopa was mentioning.
Cheers.

Michel

HI Michel,
If you want 1 can send you 2 they replace tha cobra badges ( nose and the back one they are the same size)
Don,

Hawkeye 02-13-2009 07:54 AM

Don, how much are the badges going for? I wasn't thinking so much as the hood and trunk location. I had in mind somewhere else, like centered between the seats on the rear bulk head. I think I only need one.

Wayne

TINNMANN 02-14-2009 03:33 AM

I would like just one as well
Cheers Greg

ddcobra 02-16-2009 07:00 PM

When the are ready i will send it to you guys. (Wayne,greg and Michel)
Thanks Don,

michel schryer 05-25-2009 08:39 PM

Got my LOGOS,very nice,thanks Don !

Hawkeye 06-30-2009 08:02 AM

Donald, things have been pretty quite from D and D Cobra. What's new????
You had so much on the go with badges, python, road trip to Paris etc. then all went quite. Do you have any updated pictures on your Cobra projects. You have commented in the pass that you would post some but nothing has materialized.

May I suggest you get your web page updated with pictures, pricing etc.

Hawkeye 10-18-2009 08:30 PM

Hi Don, you have been very quite as of late no postings or pictures. What's new at D& D, especially regarding your Cobra unit? I have had a few people make inquiries since I completed my Car and I have said you have made some upgrades like the steering column but what else is new?

Wishing you future success.

Hawkeye

tool time George 10-18-2009 09:33 PM

The D & D appears to be an exact copy of the FFR...The website just bites.

Hawkeye 10-18-2009 10:28 PM

An exact copy no. Since I hava a D&D and have sean many of FFR I agree they are a close cousin. Some suttle differences are Don uses just about all round tube no square tube at all. Some big differences is in the fire wall spacing both in the engine compartment as well as between the dash and the fire wall and the vertical struts from the dash to the tranny tunnel. The perky butt is not as high. Just to mention a few.

Clois Harlan 10-19-2009 05:12 AM

I like it Don!

ddcobra 10-20-2009 10:06 AM

we are still doing the concept car in 4-6 week i will post photos.the DD cobra it's a lot more diffences and more ergonomics over the ff? (front susp,rear susp,steering rack,tunnel,pedal,4'' drop floor,the perky butt,steering column, ect...)
Don,

mr bruce 10-20-2009 11:54 AM

and the D+D SlabSide!

ddcobra 10-21-2009 11:27 AM

Yes Mr Bruce i forgot the D&D Slabside!!!
Don,

michel schryer 03-16-2010 09:07 AM

What's the meaning of the Logo ?

Is there a meaning to the DD logo. What i see when i look at is the back of a cobra but that's what i see because i'm so into this car,i see cobras everywhere. So much that i had a big one crawling under my skin tatooed on my chest and belly by the hotty Rachel Telles (my tattoo artist) ! She did awsome,Ouch,6 hours of pure pleasure,not for the faith of heart ! Can't wait to finish my beast this summer !

Michel (D'D no.?)
Quote:

Originally Posted by ddcobra (Post 917433)