Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Western States Cobra Group (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/western-states-cobra-group/)
-   -   Added 90+ pics of the WSCB last night. (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/western-states-cobra-group/64730-added-90-pics-wscb-last-night.html)

Brent Mills 05-25-2005 05:54 PM

Added 90+ pics of the WSCB last night.

http://www.clubcobra.com/photopost/s...3058&password=

Enjoy.

petek 05-25-2005 08:56 PM

Love that GT40 in 9454IMG_1889 ... great camera angle too!

Brent Mills 05-26-2005 09:26 AM

Yes, that GT40 was really quite nice.....The gentleman owning it seemed to have some steering issues to work out though and was scaring the crap out of us as we followed him to the track, as the car drifted side to side in the lanes. Hopefully he gets that worked out shortly.

WesB 05-26-2005 11:41 AM

All the pictures are great! My favorite is the cobras on the side of the mountain road next to the snow. The cobras look great against that background. Nice pictures Brent!

DAVID GAGNARD 05-26-2005 11:59 AM

Brent;

Great pictures,looks like you'll had one heck of a good time...........

Love what you did to your car........BTW; I do know a little about polishing aluminum,well, actually, a lot about polishing aluminum,that's why I DO NOT do it.....so I think you need to take a "little road trip" down here to Louisiana,have 2 aluminum boats that need a "little polishing"..........

Jamo; Love those Gashole shirts you'll got,want to give me one????????????

David

Tongue Pirate 05-26-2005 12:03 PM

I was looking at your pics last night! Looks like an awsome weekend!!!

Jamo 05-26-2005 12:17 PM

David...you gotta come over to the site. Come on, we don't bite too hard.:p

DAVID GAGNARD 05-26-2005 12:48 PM

Jamo;
Actually as you typed the responce I was "lurking" on the Gashole site,but then I read you'll do not like lurkers!!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess I may have to join up to get a shirt now.....................

David

rms427 05-26-2005 02:15 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Two originals and a replica in Verginia City

rms427 05-26-2005 02:22 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Propane Cobra

rms427 05-26-2005 02:25 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Dragonsnake

Tongue Pirate 05-26-2005 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by rms427

Propane Cobra
The only way this is going to work is if we can crack the valve & light a match!

Brent Mills 05-26-2005 09:32 PM

I missed the propane Cobra....How did that happen? :(

decooney 05-26-2005 11:22 PM

Brent,
He popped in last Saturday and crashed the party. He just happened to be in town, saw the news/interviews and heard something about all the Cobras in Reno.

Not to worry, we got his car on the video, running and all. 750hp to the rear wheels. Donovan Nascar Motor, Jerico trans, 9" rear. He has a number of records on the Pikes Peak Hill Climb, up through 2004. His Propane car has no lean/rich calibration issues with the varying altitudes up the mountain from bottom to top. He started it up and drive it through the lot at the PM, and it sounded pretty nasty. Crazy lookin' thing in person too. S*its and gets. Yeeeeeehaaaaw.

Jamo 05-26-2005 11:50 PM

Geez, I missed that thing too.:confused:

Tongue Pirate 05-27-2005 04:49 AM

Now all we need is a Hybrid :3DSMILE: