Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Western States Cobra Group (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/western-states-cobra-group/)
-   -   WSCB at the Nugget (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/western-states-cobra-group/87588-wscb-nugget.html)

Sharroll Celby 05-09-2008 06:47 PM

WSCB at the Nugget

There is NOTHING I could find on the Nugget's Website about our WSCB. Do they know we're coming, and will be there in less than a week?

jwd 05-09-2008 06:56 PM

Are you talking to the correct Nugget? It's at John Ascuagas Nugget in Sparks. There were well aware when I booked my room. There's also a Reno Nugget but that's the wrong one.

Jim

Don DePontee 05-09-2008 09:16 PM

I just checked their web site and there is no mention of the WSCB but they do mention the BBQ Rib Cook off, Street Vibrations, Hot August Nights, Hot Air Balloon Races and the Reno Air Races. Go figure?
Don

Sharroll Celby 05-09-2008 09:21 PM

Yes. John Ascaugua's Nugget in Sparks Nevada. There is NOTHING on the hotel's Web site about us.

pgermond 05-09-2008 09:40 PM

Web site or not, I've got a room for a couple of nights and a Cobra I'm parking on the 5th floor of their parking structure. Don't sweat the small stuff :LOL: Their will be plenty of press next week.

cindrrrr 05-09-2008 10:07 PM

Web site or not, I got my room and a Cobra I am parking on the 5th floor too! Maybe JA's Nugget is still grumpy about replacing the finish on the ramp two years in a row....but what do I know?

cindrrrr 05-09-2008 10:08 PM

Hey Sharroll!! Dont forget your hat!!!!:3DSMILE::3DSMILE:

Bxx1 05-12-2008 10:54 AM

Am I assuming correctly that 'our' 5th floor parking structure is covered? No need for a car cover etc.?

Joe@KMS 05-12-2008 11:03 AM

It is covered but the sides are open. It is not a problem to leave your car there, but several guys bring covers for the night time. Some times it can get a little windy and dusty.

davids 05-12-2008 02:15 PM

Drive safely everyone....See you at The Nugget.... Dave

tmareina 05-12-2008 04:12 PM

The Nugget only advertises the events they are a sponsor for. Last 2 years they had us on their billboard Thurs-Sun but no press prior to the event. See ya all there.

Tom

Rick Parker 05-12-2008 04:29 PM

Watch for the CHP. The state coffers are low, don't be guilty of making an involutary contribution.

cindrrrr 05-12-2008 09:55 PM

We saw plenty of them admiring all of our pretty cars, especially around the Truckee area. %/

pgermond 05-13-2008 09:27 AM

Fernley knows we're coming - Reno-Fernley Raceway - Schedule -

Nothing, nada, zip in the Reno paper yet.

Bxx1 05-13-2008 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe@KMS (Post 842438)
It is covered but the sides are open. It is not a problem to leave your car there, but several guys bring covers for the night time. Some times it can get a little windy and dusty.

Thanks for your response....
Ron