Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Windy City Cobra Club (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/windy-city-cobra-club/)
-   -   New Guy to the Club (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/windy-city-cobra-club/116855-new-guy-club.html)

Nasty65 08-19-2012 07:31 AM

New Guy to the Club

Hello to all,
Just purchased SP01854. Love it. The car is a dream of mine for many years and now i Own one. The car is near perfect condition and i plan to keep it that way. I'm a car guy my intire life and have had some great cars but this is the best, fastest, and in all ways exceeded my expections. Looking forward to meeting some of you. I will have some technical ??? i'm sure you can help me with.:).
Glenn.

Seagull81 08-19-2012 09:16 AM

Welcome to the forum and ask away.

snake oil 08-19-2012 11:57 AM

Hi New Guy

Hello Glenn,

Are you located in the Chicagoland area?

If so we are having a Snake & Eggs (breakfast get together)
on Sept. 1st stop by meet some of the guys.
It is at Ken's Schaumburg Restaurant. The address is 1477 Schaumburg Rd, Schaumburg, IL.

round a bout 8:30 am

Karl Bebout 08-19-2012 05:26 PM

Hey Glenn, if you're in the Chicago area and meet up with some of the guys there, be aware, very aware of Ralphie, aka Redsnake. He spends about half of his year here in AZ, and he is a pure bred trouble maker. He is very accomplished at getting those around him into trouble. You really have to watch him in Laughlin so I can only speculate what he does around his home territory.

snake oil 08-19-2012 07:32 PM

New guy

I see Ralphies reputation grows......:eek:

Snowsnake 08-20-2012 06:48 PM

Hi Glenn Welcome to the WCCC forum.
Looking forward to meeting you in person at a Snake & Eggs or an event !

Renlady 08-20-2012 07:41 PM

Hi Glenn! Welcome to a great club of car guys and gals! Hope to see you on the road or at an event.

RichMusson 08-22-2012 03:42 AM

Glen
Welcome. I am sure you will find that this is a great group with which to spend time. That said, I want to point out that Ralph is not the only member with a reputation that proceeds him......... I am just saying.