Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Windy City Cobra Club (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/windy-city-cobra-club/)
-   -   Snake & Eggs # 3 (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/windy-city-cobra-club/53298-snake-eggs-3-a.html)

snake oil 05-01-2004 09:48 AM

Snake & Eggs # 3

OK since someone has, insret one...
(taken, absconded, deleted, removed, misplaced):confused:
Our Snake & eggs #2

Let's try for # 3 !!

Saturday May 8th at Mrs. V's restaurant located one block south of Oakton on River Road.
Same time as before around 8;45am

There is some parking on the south side of the restaurant
let's try to bogart that side.

Anybody in?:confused:

Badman 05-01-2004 09:51 AM

Deal me in.

Badman

Blas 05-01-2004 09:52 AM

2 SUNNY UP WITH A SIDE OF SON........

Lowell W 05-01-2004 04:30 PM

Sounds interesting if I can get up that early. What town is this in?

Lowell

Blas 05-01-2004 06:56 PM

DesPlaines
On River Road about 1 block South of Oakton Street.

got snake? 05-04-2004 11:06 AM

I'll be on my way to Wisconsin to do a 350mile run through some back roads...I'll try to get a map if I think you guys would like it...

sid

Blas 05-07-2004 06:48 AM

What's the game plan?
Weather's looking iffy.....
Who's planning on coming.......
Rain or shine?

Badman 05-07-2004 06:46 PM

I’ll be there rain or shine. I’ll drive my car if it’s dry; if it rains, I’ll take the daily driver.

Frank

Blas 05-07-2004 07:11 PM

I'll check here in the morning...
Frank, if weather is good, we'll take our cars.
Call in AM about 8'ish

snake oil 05-07-2004 07:39 PM

Yep just like a Chicago forecast.

Maybe could be, possibility, chance of showers? :CRY: :CRY: :CRY:

I say, no way..... they are just testing our mettle.

I'll be there either way unless it's thunderstorming or really crappy

Lowell W 05-08-2004 06:38 AM

Was hoping to meet you guys for some snakes, eggs and company, but, while the weather report showed sunny skies for today for my part of the state (wrong), it showed thunderstorms for the Chicago area. I try to be a fair weather Cobra driver, although it doesn't always work out that way and I got wet enough at SSR two weekends ago that I don't need to prove anything to anybody ;) Besides, I have a pretty long self-generated "Honeydo" list...

Hope you guys have beautiful weather after all and a great time and I'll see you at another event (like the Power Tour?).

Lowell

Blas 05-08-2004 09:34 AM

Snake & Eggs 4..................
Next week.............
See Chris's post.................

Blas 05-08-2004 04:36 PM

We should patent this and sell it...another good time...