Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Windy City Cobra Club (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/windy-city-cobra-club/)
-   -   WCCC Poker Run Rescheduled for May 30th (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/windy-city-cobra-club/53974-wccc-poker-run-rescheduled-may-30th.html)

Gary Dyck 05-21-2004 01:34 PM

WCCC Poker Run Rescheduled for May 30th

The WCCC Poker Run scheduled for this Sunday, May 23rd is being postponed due to less than desirable forecasted weather. The event is being rescheduled for Sunday, May 30th. If you were unable to make the 23rd, but can now make it on the 30th please reply to this thread or contact me via email. Limited space is available!

snake oil 05-21-2004 02:21 PM

WCCC Poker run

Hello Gary,

Is the schedule going to stay the same as before?

Thanks,
Arcenio

Lowell W 05-21-2004 06:03 PM

Hi, Gary,

Yeah, it does look like crappy weather for this weekend so I was going to stick close to home. I won't be able to attend next weekend as it's my weekend to work. :(

Lowell

BS12756 05-23-2004 04:06 PM

Not a good weekend for us, going out of town that weekend , Oh will maybe next year.

Bob & Deb

snake oil 05-25-2004 09:02 PM

Poker Run?

The only way we're going to go anywhere this weekend is with a boat. Maybe we should call it the poker float?:confused:

Anyway looks like the weatherman just diminished our weekend to waxing the car and a list of honey do's:CRY: :CRY: :CRY:

Nothing but rain in store, we can't even meet at Mr's V's for breakfast unless you want yuor eggs soggy:JEKYLHYDE

UGHHHH!!!! what frustration

Robert T. Day 05-27-2004 07:51 PM

Gary-looks like the 30th is going to be quite soggy, too. If it goes
to the following Sunday, June 6th, I doubt the boss will
let me attend (our 23rd anniversary!)

When will you let us know? Friday?

Thanks,

Bob

got snake? 05-27-2004 10:25 PM

well saturday is out! 50% chance...

EMK 05-29-2004 03:57 PM

I haven't heard if tomorrow is cancelled. What's the scoop?

Blas 05-29-2004 07:30 PM

Cancelled due to weather...........