Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Windy City Cobra Club (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/windy-city-cobra-club/)
-   -   DVSFlV (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/windy-city-cobra-club/54820-dvsflv.html)

tommyboy 06-18-2004 12:02 PM

DVSFlV

I'm heading to DVSFlV, this will be my first time. Is there anyone from the WCCC that could "clue" me in on where to meet and what to do ?
I will be staying at the Fairfield Inn. Leaving Naperville sometime on Friday,25.
Thanks, Tom.
tgw@packereng.com

Double Venom 06-18-2004 05:40 PM

Where the heck is the WCCC?
Tom, Fairfield is center stage! What do do? Not to worry fella,that's my job! :D
DV....If you come--you will come back! (CobraEarl)

Blas 06-18-2004 06:24 PM

Hint:
"Windy City" Cobra Club

Double Venom 06-18-2004 07:41 PM

Blas,
Check again:)
Not What but Where?

snake oil 06-18-2004 09:15 PM

WCCC

Stands for Windy City Cobra Club

Yeah that's right Chi-town, Second City,

DV don't worry I got this one. I emailed Tommyboy
Arcenio
:cool:

Double Venom 06-19-2004 03:21 AM

Snakeoil,
I knew you would! It's a good thing you do fella.I can't wait for you guys to get here this year! I think a "group hug" is in order :D

One helluva caravan you guys have there. I like sitting back and seeing who ends up with the largest caravan, WCCC, CACCC, Great Lakes Cobra Club, ????

DV....Isn't this amazing? "WE" are a very special family.

OhBuoy 06-19-2004 05:52 AM

Tommy Boy, I think DV has challenged US! Can't you leave on Thursday and join us on the Caravan?

Tom

Lowell W 06-19-2004 08:50 AM

Tom,

You should have an email from me.

Lowell

Blas 06-19-2004 09:32 AM

That toddling town...
Where these imortal words were spoken...
"The police are not here to create disorder, they're here to preserve disorder..."

got snake? 06-21-2004 10:39 AM

RAIN RAIN GO AWAY!!! Hope you guys got your tops on...Thursday possible TS! Bad mother nature!

SID :(