View Single Post
Old 11-12-2009, 06:04 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: 2009 Solbra
Not Ranked     

On November 7th, 2009 The Deep South Cobra Club held their annual outing, The Reptile Roundup at The Fantasy of Flight who was one of many organizations collecting for Operation Healing Angel at Homefront Hugs, a program where they send hugs to our wounded and the heroic troops who care for them every day. When you have a great charity like “Hugs for Soldiers” it’s real easy to have a very successful 50/50 raffle, so I brought out my raffle tickets at $1.00 each, but for a mere $20.00 you could actually buy the length of a Cobra which turned out to be 81 tickets and my biggest seller. In a very short time I sold off $434.00 in tickets with ½ going to “Hugs for Soldiers” and of course the other half going to our lucky winner. At 3pm the winning ticket picked went to Steve Naeger who decided that the entire sum of $434.00 should go to our soldiers so we had a photo session with those at Fantasy of Flight and Steve. Steve Naeger is a member of our club, but also the local Tampa Bay Shelby and Superformance dealer.

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.
(No doubt, most will blame it on the donuts.)
You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me
Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
The gene pool could use a little chlorine.
The original point and click interface was a Smith & Wesson.