View Single Post
Old 11-13-2009, 10:55 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF 02345, Roush/Yates 358 Sprint Cup motor
Not Ranked     

kind of off topic, but what does the booster seat look like. I have a three year old also. Is it a regular car seat? I wonder if it will work with 5 point harnesses?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrewing View Post
I took my FFR (Levy Racing stage 2 with 3 stage matador red paint) to the grocery store last night with my 3 year old (he was in a booster seat). I got my groceries and came out to the car and an attractive woman was standing there looking at it. She said, "that is your car!!!!" and told me how beautiful it was and then she took a hard look at me and said that she would do anything for a ride. Being the quick thinker I am, I cracked a joke "you mean like babysitting my 3 year old" pointing to him trying to push a shopping cart into the side of the car and she said it wasn't what she was talking about...

Then a family saw the car and a 10 year old boy came over with a picture of a Cobra from his scrap book and asked me to autograph it. The woman looked disappointed and left.

I told my wife about it and she freaked and demanded that I sell the car. I told her, all innocent, what was the problem? I almost got free babysitting!