Old 11-13-2009, 02:31 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: RCR GT 40 & 1966 Fairlane 390 5 speed
Not Ranked     
Smile

I just received this PM

Dear Dwight,

You have received a new private message at Club Cobra from sfe1234, entitled "CSX2568".

To read the original version, respond to, or delete this message, you must log in here:
http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/private.php

This is the message that was sent:
Hello. I am just curious what moron gave you the idea to post a blog on this Mickey Mouse replica website that CSX2568 was never sold at Barrett and that it never changed hands??? When you write an opinion on these ridiculous websites, you MIGHT want to check out your facts before you put something in writing as lawsuits are very expensive. I am the new owner of CSX2568 and yes, it is for sale. The car was grossly undersold at Barrett, a no reserve auction and now it is available for the general public. Please refrain from unfounded speculation about other peoples property in the future. If you have any issues with the car or myself, please contact me. SFE1234
If you will look at my post, I just asked if the buyer bought his car back. Everyone knows that it sold to cheap. Why would you blow my ass out about asking a question??????????????

SFE 1234
I think you own me an apology.

Dwight