View Single Post
Old 11-13-2009, 07:53 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: 2008 Shelby GT500
Not Ranked     

Well he sent me a “love note” too. Here it is and my reply.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfe1234
Has anyone ever bought a car at an auction and made money on it? Has anyone that you know of ever bought an assett, home, diamond, car etc under what its worth and sold it for market value? I would like for you to THINK before you blog about someone else's car on that Mickey Mouse replica website that you use. I am the owner of CSX2568 and if you have an issue with the car or it being on sale for its true market value, contact me at sfe1234@aol.com. Otherwise, keep your speculation to yourself. Thanks, SFE1234
You sir are an idiot. Who cares if you really do own CSX2568. I don't. I think you are a fool to believe you can buy a car at B-J and pay a 10% premium and then turn around and try to sell it for a 150K profit. “True market value” is what the market will bear. Seems to me 440K is the “true market value” of the car. Good luck to you in trying to get more for it. I did “THINK” before I posted my comments on the “Mickey Mouse replica website”. If we are so “Mickey Mouse” why do you care what we think or say? And I won’t “keep my speculation” to myself. I’m entitled to my opinion as you are to yours. Also, don't go threatening people with law suits. No one here has made a slanderous statement regarding “your” car.

Regards, FIA Mike