View Single Post
Old 11-20-2009, 10:49 AM
California Dreamin Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Send a message via ICQ to vanoochka Send a message via Yahoo to vanoochka Send a message via Skype™ to vanoochka
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEPHEN BROHOLM View Post

I have a feeling that Paul's (OZCOBRA), Randy Rosenberg's and Vanoochka's fb links aren't actually working. Unless you've got very high privacy settings, when I hit your links I go directly to my own home page rather than a link to your profiles.

Do you guys actually go directly to your own profile pages, or do you go to your home pages only? If that's the case, than perhaps if you post the full link to your facebook profiles, then somebody outside of your friends list will actually see this 10 digit code, in much the same way that Ozgur saw mine?

Steve.
Mine was not working by using my name from my FB URL. You are correct, not using the number took you (and me) to my homepage, not profile.

Since I long ago used the FB option to have a name, not a number, in my FB URL, I followed the tip given by OZGUR and searched for myself on FB. When I selected my profile from the results list, it gave me my profile number. I went into my cc.com User CP and entered the number and now it works just fine.

So, if you have used the FB option to have a name in your FB URL instead of a number, it looks like you need to locate your number (OZGUR's tip is one way to do that) and use it to make this new cc.cobra function work. In any case, (IMO) it's pretty cool and worth the effort.