View Single Post
Old 11-22-2009, 02:45 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF #633, 351w stroker, Tremec 3550
Not Ranked     
Default North Bay Breakfast December 6th

Hi Gang - Its that time of the month again where we make arrangements for our monthly breakfast. This time, our "wagonmasters" are Ed and Lilibeth Wise who have arranged a nice breakfast in Novato. No after-breakfast cruise is planned but if the weather is nice, someone take the lead and go for it!

1545 South Novato Blvd,
Novato, CA 94949
415-209-6668

Date: Sunday December 6th

Time 10 AM

Directions: South Novato Blvd runs basically N-S, paralleling Hwy 101 about a 1/4 mile to the west. From the north or south, exit Hwy 101 at Delong, head west to South Novato and then (left) South to Sam's Place.

Ed says the food is good, there is plenty of parking and that he will get there early to rope of our area. Sam's has prime rib hash for the hash lovers and they have promised a dedicated waitress to speed our service along. Call Ed or Lilibeth at 415-892-5902 if you have questions. Ed would like a "head count" for the restaurant so please post a response here or PM me by Friday and I will relay the info to Ed.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing" - Edmund Burke