View Single Post
Old 12-08-2009, 09:05 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Classic Roadsters
Not Ranked     

DV
So all that stuff is still in Fargo. I went through the Rutherford problems and felt really blessed when I was able to get a body and MSO. My family is from N Dakota and I went by CR many times and checked out their operation (1990) before I bought a kit. My granny warned me they were shady but I didn't listen. When I picked up my frame there were stacks and stacks of frames and bodies out in the snow. I should of taken some pictures. Thanks for the info.

rustyBob
My kit is NOT for sale. I plan to be buried in this car. BUT for a ton of cash you can buy anything I own and rent my girlfriend . To be serious though without a MSO you can not title a kit and DV said he doesn't have one. No title no street action. This thread is about what do I do now? so here goes. I was in the process of mounting a titled 67 Nova SS shell on my frame but then decided to risk getting a body from CR. Thats the kind of thing I would do now if all I had was a frame. You can do anything you want to a titled car in most states. Chopped, Chromed and Toasted, 454 / 400 turbo / 4:56 12 bolt fully caged tubbed 67 Nova SS "Two Lane Blacktop" style is all I ever ran. You gotta know I love the Cobras to give it up for the CR. I gotta figure out the photos and stuff on this site and I'll keep you posted when I start the build. I've almost got all the parts preped and ready to bolt on.

SUNMAN freezing in the midwest. Its like I'm back in St Paul down here!!!

Last edited by sunman; 12-09-2009 at 03:55 AM..