CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
Default Spats

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderball View Post
hi guys,

Good news!! The spat mold is done and perfect, very happy with the way it came out so I will have a part splashed tomorrow and have some pics posted later this week. This mold is for a 100- 600 car and will not fit, not even close, a 601 and up. I will be working on post 600 spats very soon andnow that i have the technique down for molding this area they should happen fairly quickly.

Attachment is going to be by the very thin 3m double sided adhesive( not the cheesy foam thick stuff) which won't damage the paint but the spats are so form fitting you could attach with 1/8" aluminum rivets which i think would be a neat look. I am also going to have available some color choices in the carbon weave but right off the bat it will be black and black/blue carbon twill.

Any interest in a small "mud flap" for behind the front tire? Thinking of a single plane carbon piece that would protect the front of the sidepipe and the top of the fenders....these would be around $125 for the pair.

chris.
I'm very interested in spats for my Backdraft AA9BMAAHV71CN1073 please contact me. Bill Skeddle 585 377 6497 or e-mail me at wskeddle@rochester.rr.com . thank you