View Single Post
Old 12-24-2009, 04:04 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: none
Not Ranked     
Unhappy Got Bit by the SNAKE!

Well, it has finally happened to me......... I was playing around with a Corvette today and lost her going down Ellsworth road... I almost saved it several times as I was swerving down the road, but in the end I ran out of talent and the car spun out.

I was having fun spinning across two lanes of road for what seemed like 2 miles, even got backwards to see the Vette behind me right before she went up the center divider curbing. See the most important thing here, (as Jim B pointed out) is that, in fact the Vette was SMOKED prior to my loss of talent...

I must thank the off duty police officer in the Vette (Who flashed his badge as he pulled over to help) for stopping and pointing out the fact that I "lost it." He even waited for his partner to show up to give me more ribbing. You see both Police officers still think that the Vette had a chance (strong talk considering my Cobra was wrecked). I ensured them it was only a flesh wound and I will be back. No tickets and one flatbed tow truck involved and she is resting back in the garage.

Just when you think it can't happen to you...... WALA there you go!