View Single Post
Old 12-24-2009, 09:46 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Cobra Auto Works body, Ron Godell Racecars chassis, 1989 Mustang GT 5.0 HO (converted to carb), W/C T-5, 3.73's in a Ford 9" Traction-Loc.
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Mike View Post
Yeah, Mike, that one down at the bottom looks just right.....if I didn't have to buy the CHI 3V heads, too.

Getting that stuff to the U. S. of A. costs an arm and a leg .

You Australian Cleveland/Clevor fans have no idea how lucky you were to have the Cleveland design around for so long. We had them for 4 years (less for the Boss 302), then our pollies decided to deep six the entire industry's performance based focus in favor of air pumps and catylitic converters.

For a while here, there was a company that made a Clevor manifold for the 8.2" Windsor block in both single plane (Track Boss) and double plane (Street Boss) designs.....I hear they appear every now and then on eBay, but I'm just not comfortable buying somebody else's problems, would rather buy new.

Hmmmmm.....I know MasFlo says the single plane is the way to go, wonder what would happen if one were to use a dual plane manifold anyway--I mean, the injectors are at the junction with the cylinder heads, what would be wrong with that? We can get an Edelbrock here for that combo (sure do wish Edelbrock would make an Air Gap Clevor manifold)!

Dugly

No names were changed to protect the innocent!