View Single Post
Old 12-28-2009, 04:27 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ERA 707, 446ci FE
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by cal.cheesehead View Post
The supervisor told me last year at the end of the day there were still lots of numbers left. Considering the state of the economy this year hopefully will be no different. Good Luck.
Last year seems to have been an anomaly. In the prior couple of years, SB100 was the new way and there was a backlog of applicants; boom, numbers gone by the end of the first day. I heard that some numbers remained until May of last year - if true, I guess it was because of the downturn and the end of the backlogged applicants.

Between the economy, the amnesty and everything else I don't know what to expect this year. I hope there will be no shortage and that everyone who's got their ducks in a row and applies on the fourth gets a tag. I'll be happy if I walk away with an SB-100 number on Monday, even if it turns out I didn't have to get up at oh-dark-thirty and worry about it so much.

I have a DMV appointment tomorrow to pick up my license plates (GUMBAAL - ) and correct the temporary registration to match the CHP verification, one more minor bump not to have to deal with on Monday. I intend to corner a supervisor and ask a lot of questions if I get the chance.

= Si Opus Quadratum vis, angulos praecidere noli. =

Last edited by Gunner; 12-28-2009 at 04:29 PM..